🪢 4G+ MOBILE PROXIES by Proxy.Doctor | MPsocial Exclusive | Trial Offer | Unlimited | Private | Dedicated | Raw | Lowest Prices | All Payments | Fast Support

Hey Boris, I’d like to test!

1 Like

DM sent to you :rocket: :mailbox:

i would like to test your proxy

1 Like

Thanks for the interest :+1:
Sent you a DM :rocket:

Here some recent stats from our austrian proxies.
Tests were made during random times of the day (CET) and directly within the EB from a VPS located in Germany.
Ping times are always expected to be higher with mobile 4G LTE proxies, but these are looking good :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

These Fast.com tests were made with each of the three, tier-1 mobile ISPs in Austria (T-Mobile, A1 and Drei), at different locations. You can guess which is which :wink:

:point_right: http://4G.Proxy.Doctor :point_left:

These 4G+ Mobile Proxies are monitored every 60 seconds by a unique port side system, 24hrs / 7 Days a week.
We now give you access to the monitoring website, so you can be sure your proxy is up and running.
Boom! How’ya like them :green_apple:s?

1 Like

New Hardware is in… Setup Configuration set… Ready to go :+1:
Let me know if you want one of the Trials!

Hey Boris, we’re interested in testing your proxies. Do you have a trial offer going on right now?

1 Like

Sent you a DM :rocket::email:

15% Lifetime Discount ! Exclusively for MPsocial Members [LIMITED Time Only]
48hr Trial Period for everyone!
To GET STARTED visit us at:
:point_right: 4g.proxy.doctor :point_left:

BIG News coming soon regarding manually rotatating proxies… specifically setup for account creations!!

• Unlimited fresh new accounts - daily!
  • Unique 4G IP address for all your new accounts
  • Register with fresh email or tel nr
  • DM me for full tutorial on manually creating fresh a counts.

Is there coupon available?

1 Like

@killerscript info sent :rocket:

Would love to get a trial if available

1 Like

@SHxDOW info sent :rocket:

15% Lifetime Discount ! Exclusively for MPsocial Members [LIMITED Slots Only]
48hr Trial Period for everyone!
To GET STARTED visit us at:

Product Review:

If you are doing any Instagram automation based on the API or through Jarvee you need a 4G mobile proxy. I had tested various providers without much success, but then I came across the post of @Boris on how to detect if a proxy from a provider is actually a 4G mobile proxy.

So I decided to try them out, and they worked great! They don’t prevent blocks but they definitely keep the account as safe as possible. In terms of the location being Austria, just make sure there are no simultaneous logins from 2 locations to not flag the account.

1 Like

Thank you Guido for your kind and honest review!
:pray: :pray::pray:

:eu: Why Austria : Our 4G+ LTE connections are based in Austria, in the heart of Europe (not Australia).

Vienna, Austria is one of the most highly developed and efficient cities/countries for mobile ISPs in western Europe (EU). Also with some of the most stable high-speed fiber-optic backbone network connections in the world (btw Austria was the first country in the EU to implement 5G Mobile Internet at full scale. Before you ask, our 5G Proxies are sold out, sorry. Due to provider and hardware cost, we are still negotiating for better pricing and do not offer them until further notice. But they are the future of mobile proxies!)

With these highly strict privacy laws, we are safe from ISPs selling traffic data to Big Data companies. Important, since you want local IPs to stay clean and have as a little history tied to them.

And that’s why we :heart: Austria for proxies!

Since we had some questions about OS Fingerprints and DNS Leaks.

• OS should reflect a phone, not any other “machine” :wink:
  • DNS should only show the 4G Mobile ISP, and no other ISP that is in the loop :wink:

Here a test with our 4G+ Mobile Proxies (3 different ISPs)

Screenshots