[6 months] Social Media Marketing Business | Strategy

Hi everyone My name is Enes
I am learning about social media, marketing and consulting for over 3 months.
My main goal is creating my own brand. But first I am building my personal brand as trust.

I will write down my strategy if anything wrong or not enough just comment and help me thank you so much already.

My strategy is the first 6 months giving ultimate value to all platforms.

• Pinterest (25 days old - 350 followers)
  • Facebook Group (2 months old - 125 members)
  • Linkedin (New- I am planning free content- valuable)
  • Medium and Quora accounts
  • Instagram-1 (35 days old -253 followers ) This account about business-investing-finance
    *Instagram Personal Acc (2 years old - 562 followers)
  • Also, I am planning a youtube account.

First of all, I know doing so many things is actually doing everything is unsufficient but guys I know how to manage my time. I already learn time managing so no problem for me.

My monthly expenses are $500 (because of currency rates in my country) I have $4000.

For the next 6 months, I am going to dedicate myself to create my brand. No job no free weekend just work hard with strategy.
I prepared my content for the next 2 weeks. I am going to work free for people who need a social media manager, the content creator just for the testimonials.
After 6 months I will create my own info products, my consulting business, and my dream life.

So guys feel free the say about your thinking. Before I starting my journey. I may miss something so you can warn me.
I am waiting for your contribution also

Thank you for reading and commenting

Have a nice day

Good luck on your journey!

Can you tell us a word or two on how you are growing your Pinterest account and how you plan to approach Quora and Medium?

Good luck bro, I suggest you make a beautiful website with showcases and at least consider linkedin!

Hello Enes,

Good luck for your Business success. I would try to give some suggestion from my side to get Social Media followers for your Business.

In order to increase your follower base, you have to first work on increasing your visibility. And, engaging content is required to keep the audience scrolling through your page. Be as active as possible on social media and engage with your followers and other brands to increase the chance of bagging a backlink to your page.

Five Quick hacks to follow gain more followers

• Generate engaging content
  • Influence and promote
  • Make good use of hashtags
  • Have a growth strategy
  • Give back and be a follower

Let me know if this is useful to you.

Regards,
DigiXHub