7 Figure Influencer Marketing Strategy

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share a strategy that has helped me generate multiple 7 figures for my fitness brand through influencer marketing. This strategy involves using a funnel to contact Instagram influencers and offer them a free product in exchange for promoting my brand to their audience.

First, I scraped Instagram to identify fitness influencers who had a large following and whose audience aligned with my target audience. I then sent a general email to each influencer, inviting them to take part in my ambassador program and offering them a free product where they only had to pay for shipping.

Once an influencer accepted the offer, I sent them a customized package containing my product, along with instructions on how to promote it to their audience. I also provided them with an affiliate link to track any sales generated through their promotion.

While I did not see immediate sales from every influencer, I was able to build long-term relationships with many of them. Over time, as their audience became more familiar with my brand and products, I saw a significant increase in sales and brand awareness.

Overall, I believe that this influencer marketing funnel can be a powerful tool for generating sales and building long-term relationships with influencers. Have you tried this strategy? Let’s discuss in the comments below.

Thank you for reading!

8 Likes

i did try it! Matter fact am still doing it with a twist

3 Likes

Yeah this type of method is used alot. Little bit different strategies nowadays though.

1 Like

share a lil bit of your wisdom please, great post above

1 Like

I wrote a post similar and won the giveaway. If you are level 2 or higher you can see here.

https://mpsocial.com/t/how-i-make-money-with-jarvee/136820

1 Like

Helpful! Does it work with software industry?

1 Like

This worked especially well in the fitness industry.

this method is getting popular everyday. hope you will get more benefits from this

will definitely read it, thanks for sharing.