A Little poll, what is the amount of likes you do daily and avoid blocks?

a Little pole, what is the amount of likes you do daily and avoid blocks?

I pretty much tried to push all of my clients to do 250 likes, but some of them get blocked in the way, maybe something is wrong with my settings because their accounts are aged and look trusty.
I want to know what setting ya’all run and if you are able to go to 300+ likes without blocks ? I’d really like to take advantage with likes because of the 6000:30

1 Like

About 150 now, planning to push towards 300.
At what number of daily likes do your clients get like blocks?

300-400 likes per day, My account is about a year old

Doing around the same number 100likes dedicated for follow and 150>x in the like exchange function.

What is your setting and you are using mobile proxies aswell?

Mobile proxies 85-100

No proxy on this account. 40 likes per hour (one like every 20-70 seconds) with random sleep time. The max is set to 450-550 but I never hit more than 400ish with the random pauses and how slow the embedded browser is

150 to 200 daily

Update: Looks like 300 is the max you can safely do. The previous weeks I could do 400, but now 200-300 is safe

1 Like

im pushing to 500-700

200-300 daily

3 Likes

How you set the likes to avoid blocks to your clients? im doing around 150-250 and once in a while some client always gets blocked.

How you set the likes to avoid blocks to your clients? im doing around 150-250 and once in a while some client always gets blocked…

Curious how you guys do so many likes per day these days with blocks, etc.

Idk, can’t do those settings anymore. Recently, I’ve had a problem of likes not sticking. But luckily follows are still fine

Ok thanks. I have the same likes not sticking problem.

What do you do when that happens? Besides the obvious (reset cookies, reset ID)

I tried opening EB and logging out then logging back in. That works for a bit on some accounts but obviously not scalable to hundreds of accounts. I’ve tried changing proxies, clear cookies and reset ID’s all of them work temporarily. Nothing is a long term solution.

Follows don’t stick sometime either.

Really? When that happens, is there a red jarvee notification?