A pledge for a upping the game on automation software

This would be the solution for real

thats not a solution that is a work around to automation, else – just manual crap

folks – AI won’t help – stop doing unhuman stuff –
don’t follow 150 plus a day and put them on mute as a example

3 Likes

please learn to read:
Real physical device automated

1 Like

Both Instagram app and bots are
– software -
How you use it is they key … Automated or bot

OK thanks for letting me know that they are both software.

many think new is better – without knowing the details.
AI/fingerprint reducing/‘Smarter bots’ and fancy buzzwords will up the game in software for botting’

Everything suggested here can be done already by wise usage – reduce actions/increase time – no big secret.
These can have the best automated software in the world but cannot solve these issues
age of the account
history of the account
proxies
un human follows/unfollow/story watching/blocking/muting/liking/commenting in the range of hundreds or thousands per day–week-

How in the hell will AI solve those issues? they can’t

1 Like

as long as human can do 6000+ follows a month without getting blocked, automation will exist but need to improved.

i ask all – who here codes tell me how ya improve this? via code, not buzzwords – else use smarter
EXAMPLE – webRTC – do you folks know by current standards it is ‘impossible’ to hide it’ - nothing even phones cannot hid it – its built into the http protocol contrary to what is said

Not me. I don’t understand about coding. Scking’s idea seemed good to me, but I’m not an expert in that field

Until Jarvee and others wont update their algorhythms and start generating exact clones of our cellphones instead of giving us old samsungs from 2013 which are probably blacklisted, we can kiss automation goodbye.

you know that there are people in this forum who are still automating successfuly using JARVEE right ? you’re just too lazy to test and come up with a solution , automation is here to stay :wink:

2 Likes

Successfully = over 100-200 accounts without blocks? I don’t want to be against what you’re saying but most people that “successfully automate hundreds” of accounts only post photos of 10-30 accounts running without blocks, which doesn’t prove much

3 Likes

Well if youre so clever, why don’t you share your secret method so that people can stop wasting their time and money hopelessly searching on how to run at least 1 accout without a single block? You want to tell me that maybe you also found the way how to bypass instagram limitations of 200/day? You must be some Edward Snowden then m8. Thousands of people getting millions of account deleted and blocked each day. Proxy providers keep getting blacklisted. One day youre getting the actions, the other day youre getting blocks. There is no consistency anymore nor its safe to automate anymore. Unless you have some proof to counter my argument, i say bullshit and good luck with it.

1 Like

Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski. Condolences. The bums lost. My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose.

This right here. Instagram a multibillion dollar corp with some of the most talented devs know exactly what the automation industry is doing.

They allow it to happen as it serves a purpose. Infact, it’s already been published in their research paper on all the easy ways they can detect automation.

A normal users behaviour is vastly different from that of an automated account. Until June they allowed it to happen. Now, a little less so and in the future who knows.

There’s no need to hide it when you can leave it enabled and spoof the leaked IP to your proxy external IP, same as multilogin does.

The EB definitely can be turned into a “normal” / “undetectable” browser and ML is the living proof.

Is it doable in the short term refactoring Jarvee’s EB code? Absolutely not.
Would it possible to use multilogin as Jarvee’s EB in the future? I hope so

3 Likes

folks – please know what ML and AI can do and cannot do. They are different –
No ML or AI on the planet can solve LIMITS IMPOSED BY INSTA.

it is a normal browser based upon chromium in which CHROME is based off. No browser can be made undetectable because no so much api calls but the way it handles requests via javascript and such

I was referring to ML as MultiLogin, not machine learning.

Limits imposed by IG are of course not bypassable, but my point was that if we can look like a regular desktop user everything could be easier.

Now both options (EB and API) can be detected (if wanted) by IG. I just don’t like the idea we are letting them have an easy time in blocking us even before analyzing our actions patterns using AI. That’s all.

On a side note when I write “undetectable” I mean mixing into a group of normal user behaviour from a browser fingerprint standpoint.

As of now, we are a black sheep that can be easily spotted.

6 Likes