A pledge for a upping the game on automation software

they have data upon billions of activity crap – my gut feeling feeling is even new accounts are classified within the first login based upon history of previous logins from millions of others. Bot account creation is still valid until its started being used and the account is toast already.
Random account creation by different methods might sneak past this – If one wants to truly escape, new methods of account creation must be devised and NOT SHARED to the general public else loopholes and detection methods can be developed to counter such methods.

Posting must not be done via reposts but new new fresh images without the facebook crap embedded in the post.

Most important – human actions now count the highest priority. Not proxies – proxies have already been – IMHO either flagged or watched. Those right there are not computer based but just good old common sense.

2 Likes

I do agree for what regards spam/M&S accounts creation. For client management instead what I think is that if we suppose a normal scenario where:

• Our client registered and used his IG account (almost) always on the phone like anyone else does.
  • We use a browser to do the automation task that looks exactly like a regular one

Then this will happen:

• Client is logged in on the phone
  • We are logged in and performing automated actions for his account on a perfectly normal (in IG eyes) browser

I see this as a really normal scenario where the same account is operated both from the phone and from a desktop.

IG at this point has no more option to directly block an account/device just based on its leaked fingerprints because both devices (phone and our browser) arent giving anything away.

To stop us they are left with the only choice to improve their AI detection for spammy actions and this is risky territory for them because there is a high chance they can hit legit users too and that’s something they have always been trying to avoid.

My whole point is that we should have a way to be able to run automatons without being detected from our API and browser fingerprints right away, even before doing any action.

Let’s give them an hard time, not an easy one.
They want to block us? They’ll have to deeply look into our action patterns and take the chance whether we are automating or not. Not the other way around.

And when you get blocked you could play with settings to find a pattern they aren’t detecting. At the moment whatever settings/timers you use could potentially and theoretically be useless because of fingerprints

8 Likes

Completely 100% agree with this.

It’s silly to think that because Instagram can detect things, that we should just go ahead and give up and do nothing to blend in? The goal would be to blend in as much as possible.

@WannaCryyy is correct here in my opinion, it only makes sense.

However I feel like this thread should be in Lvl 2 at this point.

4 Likes

sometimes – its not Insta
clients go to other firms/people and as such they history
many times the client was the idiot for doing this or that wrong/previous client manager f-ed account up

this account was toast from the onset. they get 7 day blocks upon few actions and guess what – the software is to blame. people talk about agent api’s and how ya gotta switch to newer phones – got news for ya. phones in the andoid world.

even nuget is still widely used…

3 Likes

Oh my gosh! I can’t agree more, that’s what I’m talking about always and people want to believe otherwise. thanks for share :point_up::brain:

What is the name of the app?

1 Like

With all due respect good sir whenever someone argues that this developer can do xxx amount of work in minutes is heavily wrong.

People underestimate how difficult it is to actually code and DO it RIGHT.
Quick disclaimer I am not a coder by trade but I am better than most. I prefer the ‘creative’ route of coding hint hint cause most developers are arrogant pricks lol.

I have met some developers working for big companies, and I mean Big, that are at the level of a college graduate and are making 150k a year because they know how to look up questions on SO. And don’t even get me started on their baby boomer managers and execs who are even sometimes even more clueless. Of course this is my opinion and experience.

The point I am making people give too much credit to these massive companies and that is what setting people back. You have to remember they are human too and make mistakes. They have shareholders who decide what they should invest in.

Mass surveillance of 500 millions users is expensive and your ROI is simply not as profitable as using those resources that ACTUALLY generate you money. Remember people they are human too.

Just my two cents for everyone.

2 Likes