A very long action blocked

hii friends
im having a problem with 2 of my costumers accounts
im running 5 accounts at the same time on jarvee and i don’t use proxy it all work fine for a very long time
but now i get an action blocked for 2 accounts
but its a very long block time
its 7 days block so far
i cant do follow from this 2 accounts
but i can do likes and all other actions

the 3 other accounts running no problem

what can I do to fix it
tnx in advance

3 Likes

You better use proxy

4 Likes

Doesn’t mean it will work forever, your ip got eventually flagged…
Like Roy said, use proxies, especially for clients! :wink:

2 Likes

-use proxies, like others told you
-use a scrape account to limit actions with the main accounts
-play with things like follow with only the EB and other things
-disable things which are not absolutely necessary like muting after follow etc.

2 Likes

exactly that’s the least you could do for them. I mean they are trusting you with their account and possibly paying you for it if they’re a ‘customer’. Spend a little of the money the pay you and get them on a proxy so that you can earn more of their money in the long run, don’t learn the hard way

first of all thank you all for the replays :pray:
now…

if my ip is flagged how it that the 3 more accounts im running on this ip same computer same jarvee is still running no problem ?

1.about the proxy now im understand that i better using it
2. what you mean by use scrape account?
3. what is EB?
4. when you say to not use mute it because of my problem or that is recommended to never use this option?

and sorry for all this NOOB QUESTION

and now for the main Q
how can i fix this account’s
the problem is now that i can do follow from this account’s not only from jarvee
even if i use this accounts on my phone with different IP i have the same problem :disappointed:

1 Like

i’m having the same issues.

however, i’m using high quality mobile proxies with limited amount of accounts per proxy and have already tried the suggested points by @dimitri :confused: … it’s been even more than a week for some of the accounts and i just can’t seem to figure out what’s wrong

There is a very long thread about this on: https://mpsocial.com/t/mp-fails-to-follow-api-eb-while-manual-eb-following-works-and-also-even-manual-doesnt-work-for-a-lot-of-people/65960

About scrape accounts someone wrote a very nice post https://mpsocial.com/t/guide-slave-account-set-up-for-scraping-support-using-extracted-users-tab/48803

When you use a scrape account you let that account collect the accounts that must be followed. These accounts are sent to the main account that actually follows. By doing this you restrict the number of actions/API calls on the main account. Sometimes/maybe this can help with blocks.

The EB is the Embedded browser of Jarvee.

When your account is blocked from following you should try to limit the number of actions an account makes. Using a scrape account is possible. Putting off the mute after follow is another option.

I don’t say that the above things work always. But I was able to let accounts follow again after doing the things I described above.

Did you try using a scrape account and letting the main account follow only by EB (use only embedded browser to follow, with a desktop useragent) ?

I noticed that with some accounts Jarvee could not follow by API and EB. But when using the EB manually I could follow. I thought the problem could be in the actions before Jarvee followed with the EB so by using a scrape account I tried to eliminate these actions.

I am not sure, but I think that made a difference with some of my accounts.

There are also people reporting that even with the EB they cannot follow manually. You can try to use a normal browser with the same proxy and see what happens. If you have this problem my method maybe doesn’t work.

I think there are 2 different problems here, 1 where following with jarvee doesn’t work but using the EB manually works, and the other is not being able to follow at all.

exactly!
and on my end it’s unfortunately the case that the accounts aren’t even able to follow through the embedded browser …

Can you check if you are able to follow with a normal browser on your desktop ? I know Firefox has an option to use proxies. That way you can find out what is really the problem… If a desktop browser using the same IP also doesn’t work than it is not “Jarvee” related. To find out about the proxies you can try the desktop browser with another proxy, or no proxy and your home IP…

How can i enable this option? :slight_smile:

On social profiles tab - in the selected profile page, enable advanced options and then you’ll see this checkbox

2 Likes

Hey dimitri, I am new to this forum and cannot access that thread. How can I do that?

Hi!

Yes i really suggest you to use good quality proxies!

For example each one on my client has a personal proxies (i dont share a single proxy with more than one client)…

Hands down the best proxy provider ive found and tried with amazing results are @HenryCooper or BestProxies… (never had a problem with these 2 providers) .

Hope its helpful :grinning:

1 Like

Hello @Ettore, can you send me the link of Bestproxies? If you dont want to put it on Public send me via PM :slight_smile:

jarvee follow don’t work (only for this specific accounts)
EM follow don’t work
manual follow by using the phone not work
this 3 option i try to do with different IPs

this post i don’t have access to see :disappointed:

no i don’t fully understand this sacrape thing :roll_eyes:

my default settings for all accounts im running is
to use EB when action block

1 Like

it’s an account wide block - even the account owners are not able to follow.

1 Like

I’ve had two accounts affected. One since the 8th. One on the 15th. The one that was affected on the 15th, I stopped the Follow Tool immediately, kept it off for 1-2 days while running other tools on low settings, and it’s now following normally again.

The one that was affected on the 12th, I didn’t notice until several days later, and due to an issue with Jarvee, the Follow Tool was repeatedly trying to follow despite the IG API returning Action Block notifications. This should not happen - the tool should skip to the next operation cycle according to the user defined x-y delay between operations.

I’m on mobile proxies, so this would be like my client clicking on follow, receiving the Action Block notification, clicking on follow, receiving the Action Block notification, and so on, for hours and hours, then days. Every 20 seconds. I expect that at some point, the API’s going to shut you off (by whatever means).

I’ve stopped the follow tool for days, but the block is still present. On the 12th, as reported by others in this forum, this account auto-followed 3 users in between Action Block notifications. But then the block persisted. I’ve changed the mobile proxy, but have not reset the device IDs.

As I said in a previous thread, I believe that it could be the Follow Tool bombarding the API after the Action Blocks first appeared that may be responsible for this longer - or permanent - block. I saved my second affected account from this by stopping the tool soon after the Action Blocks notifications appeared.

Note: I auto import manual follows into the Unfollow Tool, and I can see my client has some successful follow activity since the 8th. I was also able to manually follow via the EB after I changed the proxy, but since running the Follow Tool again and experiencing more Action Blocks (while the follow tool was still bombarding the API), I now cannot manually follow via the EB.

The issue with the Follow Tool being stuck in the same operational cycle and bombarding the API after an Action Block will be fixed after the next update. If not today, I expect this’ll be due within the next few days.

But how to resolve this follow block on my one semi-permanently affected account? I have no idea, it’s been 10 days now. But I’m now going to create a new profile in MP, copy everything across, change the proxy and rest the account (all tools) for days.

1 Like

IMO resting the account is the first thing to do when such block is happening

1 Like