A very long action blocked

I’ve had the follow tool off for days. But have continued running other tools on low settings. It’s all off now.

If we have enabled "Treat actions blocks as temporary blocks and “Suspend tool when getting temporary blocked between x and y” can we prevent it? Or its happening in any case?

Sounds reasonable.
It’s just that our affected accounts did not bombard the API.
We “treat action blocks as temporary blocks”. And so do many others.
Wish your explanation would be the reason for those permanent blocks… but I don’t think so tbh.

Okay - perhaps only an explanation for my accounts. Or not.

I’ve not found a good way to treat Action Blocks as Temporary Blocks. From my experience, Action Blocks can occasionally arise for multiple reasons, and more often do not lead to a Temporary Block. So, the Action Blocks do not appear in the next operation cycle and the corresponding tool continues to work as normal. To play it safe, however, I’d prefer to suspend the tool for 30-60 minutes after an Action Block.

Prior to the 24-hour like blocks, this worked, as I could just treat Action Blocks as Temporary Blocks and suspend the tool for 30-60 minutes. Now, however, I have the Like Tool settings to suspend the tool for at least 1440 minutes (24 hours) after a Temporary Block. I don’t wish to continue making API like requests if there’s a temporary 24-hour block.

So, now, if I treat Action Blocks as Like Blocks, this is fine for the Follow Tool, but if I receive Like Action Blocks, the Like Tool will be unnecessarily suspended for 1440 minutes. I can’t have it both ways. I’d prefer there were separate options to suspend Action Blocks and Temporary Blocks.

Since all of us got affected on the same day I believe it is the same reason for all.
So yours might have also happened without bombarding the API.

Our thoughts seem to be the same my friend :slight_smile:
When it comes to suspending tools. This is how you can do it:
In General Settings set “Suspend tool when temporary blocked to 30-60 minutes”
In the settings of the Like Tool of every account set “Suspend tool when temporary blocked to 1440-XXXX minutes”
And you have what you want :slight_smile:

Unfortunately not. All Like Action Blocks will be treated as Temporary Blocks and the tool suspended for 1440 minutes, regardless of whether they’re 24-hour like blocks or non-serious Action Blocks that can arise for a number of reasons. But yes, that’s what I used to do and what I’m now doing again, as I have no choice.

Sure - I’m just throwing what I can out there in the hope that it may lead to a solution - directly or indirectly.

1 Like

Interesting, because I never get like blocks that are not 24h like blocks…
Not in the past months at least.

1 Like

yes its the sa[quote=“thisismx, post:18, topic:66520, full:true”]
it’s an account wide block - even the account owners are not able to follow.
[/quote]

yes its the same problem like i have
do you know why you get this ban ?

i think I get it because i run 5 accounts with jarvee at the same time for a long time no proxy

you also done it ?

and my friends i think to sand a massage to Instagram from this 2 block accounts
and tall them they have a mistake for blocking me

what do you say someone try it before?

1 Like

I wonder if the client contacting Instagram would be a good or bad idea

Has anyone tried to temporary disable the account? :thinking:

1 Like

for now i see i dont have any choice its 11 days passed and the accounts can’t do follow

so im interesting to know if someone do this action before…?

1 Like

We have to pause this for 2 weeks

1 Like

I arbitrarily picked two weeks as the date too

Did you continue other actions on blocked accounts for the past 11 days?

1 Like

Yeah likes and story viewers but this brings zero results

Miss the f/u, every time instagram fuck up like this it open opportunities too

You should stop all automation until the block passes.

Had it on 4 out of 100 accounts I manage, all running again now

3 Likes

How long did you wait without doing any action till you started again? Did you change proxy or something?

Any of my blocks get passed, you only left account in the previous proxy and you started automation after x days?

I waited checked once a day from a mobile device.

Some on the same proxy, some on other proxy and had device ID reset, all accounts seem to be working well now. Super important to do a proper warmup after such block

1 Like

You only reseted device ID when you changed proxy, right?

This thread gets confusing.

You had blocked accounts (starting May 8), ones that also could not follow with the EB ?
And resetting the device ID helped ?

It would be nice, will try it myself. But I have doubts, because it doesn’t explain why people also cannot follow using the app.