A very long action blocked

yes i have the same problem, and they are abit angry :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, it is normal for the client to be angry.

You will have to compensate them with a free month in case they continue with their services.

As soon as the client can follow up, the sure anger that you forget;)

yes i do everything to compensate them
but first of all i need it to be fix

3 Likes

Do you remember anything you or your client might have done to get out of the block?

I had a client come out too. Not sure why. Any thoughts about how low the settings should be to prevent blocks?

It’s random. 3 of my clients got blocked on 9th of May, I didn’t lower the settings for anyone else since then, no one got blocked but also these 3 are still blocked even though I stopped actions for 15+ days.

I’m at a loss like many of you…
One of my accounts got action blocks from liking after 5/19
-I rested the likes for four days and then restarted and liked maybe 25 posts after resting and I got another block.
-Rested again for three days and started liking again with super low settings, maybe 10-50 likes per day increasing every day but STILL got another action block plus a PV.

Now I don’t know whether to call the account burned or try resting it for 10 days. I don’t want to burn it becuase it’s grown like crazy but damn this sucks and stalls growth!

When I got the first block on 5/19 I rested for 4 days and lowered the number of likes per day by 30% and still got another action block. The second action block I got I went super conservative with the settings at only 10-50 per day and took off all filtering even user must have profile image and STILL got another block. I thought maybe i was doing too many api calls with the filters I had set which were pretty strict (followers in range, non english users, has profile image, posted within last 90 days, skip business accounts, skip website, skip phone number) but even after removing ALL filters I still got an action block. I thought maybe becuase I had the filter for Limit max number of likes per user per day to 10 per 1 day I thought that maybe was doing too many api calls and not enough likes for the calls but even after taking that off I still got lit up. At this point idk what to do anymore haha thanks for reading my book :laughing:

1 Like

ok my friend stop worrying the ban as left the building :sunglasses:

i have one account the i test and it can do follow
i do liter a test to the second one and give you the update

1 Like

new update about the 9.5.19 follow blocked
now after a long time 20 days exactly
the follow action blocked is over for 2 of my blocked accounts
its was the longest follow block i ever get and every here’s of

tnx to all that try to help :pray:

3 Likes

Hi, I didn’t get the block on May 9th but got the follow action block today with 3 accounts. 2 of them got the block while NOT EXECUTING ANY ACTIONS. The third got the block after executing 3 follows.
A fourth account just got LIKE BLOCK.

All using HighProxies

Do you use highproxies for clients?

This blockage got many people, I experience 95 blockages from 100 clients, I think tomorror everything should be okay and close jarvee today, give it a a pause

I use HighProxies because it’s what Jarvee recommends in their website. I began this journey in February, testing with my own accounts and then saw that i could use it with clients. I started with HighProxies in 4 clients accounts and everything has been good except for a few temporary blocks in the last 2 months. But the last weeks have been worse. Coincidently, these last few weeks I decided to start my own business and seek more clients, that’s why I decided to investigate and learn more.

I’ve been weeks trying to set up everything and look for proxies provider who could give me a better solution because i’m in ARGENTINA and clients are from here. I even made a list and spoke with about 20 providers. There aren-t proxies providers from here. There are only 2 providers I found who offer RESIDENTIAL ROTATING PROXIES with location in Buenos Aires (not same city i’m in) but they price on bandwidth, and they are GEOSURF and LUMINATI. US dollar is too expensive here because we have a devaluation of our coin Argentinian Peso. So imagine that to use those proxies i would need to charge a client 1/4 of his monthly salary!! I can’t afford to expend more than 10usd per proxy, to use one proxy per account.

So i tried setting up a proxy server in one of the clients offices for running 4 of his accounts, with his ISP IP. The problem is they have to start the server everyday on their computer. I was thinking of maybe finding a solution with a router that doesn’t matter if the computer is off, but I need to keep researching how to do it. A friend suggested buying a Mikrotik router so that’s what I’m going to study next.

In the accounts of that clients to whom I setup the proxy server, I haven’t had any blocking issues so far (server’s been up a week). Even today when I got follow block on accounts using High Proxies.

If you can recommend any proxy providers which don’t get action blocks I’ll be really happy to test!

Then your proxies aren’t working well either! Which provider is it?

1 Like

Hello, I recommend you the proxies of @HenryCooper if you want to leave the headaches :wink:

You will have fewer problems!

2 Likes

2-3 of the old clients finally got unblocked and 50 of others got blocked today… no idea if this has anything to do with proxies
EDIT: literally all of my clients are blocked

What proxies do you use?
And how many accounts for proxies?

Do you use them and didn’t get blocks these days?

I have 3 accounts at rest 48 hours tomorrow I will know.

And I started to work 4 accounts with the blocks of yesterday and today everything is perfect.

1 Like

DC proxies usually get Blocks by Instagram.
Try to find the reasons. My clients are still get 70% block, especially Block Follow.

when i get my 20 days ban for 2 accounts
i don’t use any proxy
but i run 5 accounts on the same ip

1 Like

Now it seems that everything is quiet, no account blocked.
And all the perfect accounts !!!