Acc. got banned - Somebody Please Help Me

so guys… i learned that shoutouts for other people are dangerous. Whats about cooperations / payed product placement?

Reread the thread. Im sure somewhere in this thread it tells you what to do. No need to bump an old thread. Short answer, APPEAL

1 Like

Hi, i reactive too much users before if you want i can try for you are for your friends also but well it tajes some time!

When I appeal to this link https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083
I get this reply

"Subject: My Instagram Account Was Deactivated

Hi,

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you can let us know from within the app. Open Instagram, enter your username and password and follow the on-screen instructions.

Thanks,
"

This has only been happening since Jan. Does anyone else get this reply or is it restricted to certain countries only?

what country are you in doll?

U.K :frowning: I have normally been able to get my page back but since Jan it’s been impossible for me. They either send that message or say sexual content, which I didn’t post :confused:

When you fill it out
Try using United States to see if you get thru
Or use your computer to fill it out

I noticed Facebook/Instagram are full one now. At least with deactivation part

Yea I’m using the computer, are you using a phone? I may try that next

I use both to be honest
I use phone when I’m out

2 Likes

@Jessica:
any update on that, did you get your acc. back?

No I haven’t got it back yet

Sorry to hear that. We had cases in this forum where people have sent the email up to 8 times until they got it back. May I ask you, did you get any answer from them? Maybe re-sending the email again could work this time and the time for that should be less than 30 sec. for you as you have already written it…

Good luck, dear Jessica :smiley: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Someone link me her redtube profile, ya know for research purposes.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

i already readed alot about disabled Instagram Accounts and wonder if someone has any tips on how to get an account back.

My best friends Account is now disabled for 3 weeks (i know alot others are too or are disabled for a longer time) she fills out the form on the app once a day and already sended them a picture with the code and names.

Now she does not get any replys. And ideas? This would be really nice :slight_smile:

Some people are
Being really mean
To me
I guess I stop
Being a pest about
My situation
I was just saying Instagram
Blocked me

@Jessica just keep applying. I haven’t seen the content you post on your Instagram account, but normally you just need to stick to it until they unban you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dont give up girl and let the haters hate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Doll

Thank u doll :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I am in the same situation they have now banned my appeals, I am not sure what else I can do.

I made a new account which is small but someone has been impersonating me and they reported me as the impersonator so they now removed my new account for impersonation. When I try to appeal that, the form doesn’t work for that either. Now there is someone on IG acting as me and even the report impersonation doesn’t work for me.
I am not sure if they have got a backlog to deal with or they just stopped accepting any kind of appeal or submission. But it is really unfair.

1 Like