Acc. got banned - Somebody Please Help Me

That really is unfair
Is it like that on
All your devices?
I can’t even use it on my
Computer

1 Like

I’m just glad you’ve actually kept going with this. A lot of people would be in the fetal position crying at this point. Keep appealing. If you annoy them enough, theyll do something most likely.

2 Likes

Yes, I can’t use either of my phones or my laptop to appeal. I can’t even report my impersonator the form just doesn’t send and wont attach the photo of my ID. They definitely changed something.

Seems like they making
Where u have to appeal
Thru the app

Now when I appeal using
The writing method
I get that message on all my devices

seems so, but the one to prove you are who you say you are doesn’t work, even on the app. :confused:

Have u tried this?

It may work for you
It didn’t for tho

They blocked me from using this as well

Try that doll xoxo

I fill out the form to get the code but the form can not be sent.

Dear Jessica,
does this mean that some people are “molesting” or insulting you via PMs? If so, please let us and the admins know.

Dont listen to the trolls, the “good and nice people” might be silent, but they are the majority :slightly_smiling_face:

It sounds like the same thing
I’m going thru when I try to
Submit in forms now.

Thank you doll
It not too serious like that
Just trolls being mean
I appreciate you helping me :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I try this now too. Thank you :slight_smile:

What she means is that she opened another thread for her issue which is against MP social rules. Keep it to one thread please.

We all just want some help. Thats all :slight_smile:

Great. This is a community. Once you get your account back you are gone without having helped anyone or worked towards becoming a member of it. We have rules here. If you want help, create one thread and stick to it.

2 Likes

You dont know me :wink:

I always try to help someone else.
Its not me who lost her account, its my best friends one. But thanks for the info.

1 Like

You joined 1 day ago and you helped exactly zero people. IDGAF who your bestie is. The point is you have contributed zero as has @Jessica. It’s more like spam than anything. Keep it up.

Exactly zero help contributed and or given. Great way to help or contribute to our community.

Don’t make me angry, you wouldn’t like it when I am angry.

2 Likes

Yes i started one day ago. But there was a time when you started here too.

I said i try to help. Nothing else.

Im not here to make someone angry. So sorry.

1 Like

So how exactly are you trying to help? Now you changed your profile pic. And there was a time when I started here and I either had good questions and or info. I didn’t show up, as k for help getting my account back that was banned for good reasons and then left.

I’m not angry, but people like @Jessica can go fuck themselves for their passive aggressive bullshit about “being bullied”. When you join a community, you agree to play by their rules.

If you don’t like the rules, leave, it’s as simple as that.

There is no “magic bullet” to getting your account back aside from anything anyone reads here. If Instagram changed the game then they changed the game.

1 Like