Acc. got banned - Somebody Please Help Me

Our sausage party is better than your :peach: party.

персиковая вечеринка

2 Likes

This dude is really consistent …

2 Likes

Who? More chars

This jessica dude :joy:

3 Likes

It’s 2018 she or he might be real. At least certain members of MP social think so. Your account was banned? I get it. But spamming the forum really irritates me. The day that someone actually transcends level 0 -1 after getting an account banned I will… I dunno. Be nice or something.

the best and only method is to appeal. Speaking from experience i had my account banned many times and i was about to recover it. Sometimes it took a few day’s, most times a few weeks or months. The only person that can help you is you. I been banned since January 11 but i still appeal because i want to keep my name popping up in there system.
If you stop appealing then you might as well start over…

If this format is not working then i recommend you appeal within the app at least once a day until the you get unban or the other format
When you be lazy of course you get poor results but if you stay consistent then you have your account back soon. Not attacking you… just giving you the best advice i know and try not to bump heads with people on here for they are highly smart individuals and know things some of us can’t comprehend. your gorgeous so don’t let things get to you so easily.

1 Like

I’m sure your a nice guy that likes playing the asshole role lol but i do understand where your come from when say people are not helping. But you could educate them if they choose to learn how this site works. I’m smart but not that smart like alot users on here. Sometimes i log in and read some of thoses threads and having to Google stuff to understand what people be asking or saying. I sure as hell didn’t know what a instagram bot was lmao till i Google it and know i want one…

3 Likes

Thank you for this information :slight_smile:

1 Like

create new account again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Your welcome sweet cheeks

1 Like

Thank you Doll
I try it

2 Likes

Your welcome luv

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/help/instagram/contact/1652567838289083

Just want to let anybody know this form worked again for me after i deleted my cache in my browser and when im logged in into facebook.

Maybe this works for anybody else again too?

1 Like

I am in fact educating them to how the site works and “being called out” for it.

To be perfectly honest, I would say that you (all of you that have lost your IG’s) would be better off by having a professional handle your IG and other social media accounts when it comes to automation.

If you really want to grow your social media by yourself you have plenty of options available to you.

4 Likes

Today my best friends account got reactivated

2 Likes

Congratulations my love. Super happy for you and appreciate you sharing your good news. I just filled out one and it went thru :blush:. When you submitted yours did they email you a code asking for a picture or did they unlock it without you having to submit a picture ?

1 Like

Well i would apprecate if you skool me on how the bots and stuff works. Or is there a link that you can share where i can read and learn about it…my account im fighting for is big following that i like to take to the next level when i get it back on.

They want my friend to take a picture with a code :slight_smile:

How long they it take them to email your friend the code? I submitted one but I didn’t recieve no code yet

Try from a different device as you use normally.

It then only took a few minutes. After she sends them the e-mail that includes the pic with the code it took a few hours to get the mail that says your acc was disabled by mistake.

1 Like