Acc. got banned - Somebody Please Help Me

Thank you baby

1 Like

I hope you get your account back soon

I pray I do too. They email me the code now I’m waiting

Hope it works

Here’s why you should leave it to pros. You are literally on a site that does that but yet all you care about is your account and not actually learning.

They banned you for shouts basically. Try from a different device. What country?

3 Likes

Are shout outs “dangerous”? I make share for share on stories sometimes, but don’t understand why shoutouts can be the reason. :thinking:

1 Like

Yes u can be disabled for that because it’s basically u sharing other people content that’s not yours and they are strict about it

2 Likes

@Ginger_HeadGoddess_R did you get your account back?

Nope lol probably unlock after 5 months

Dont give up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank u baby…I won’t…

1 Like

@Jessica

Did you get your acc. back or did you start a new account? Someone is (again) stating … she is you.

That link tho…

EDIT: This account goes back to 2016

1 Like

As I am currently in the office (I am still employed), I must confess I didnt try the link as I thought it could raise attention in the IT dept and I wanted to avoid getting blocked from the Internet or questions like: “What the f***, why are you visiting adult sites at work?!”… :joy:

1 Like

But they have zero issues with you wasting time on MP social and Instagram? Crazy workplace.

1 Like

That link is trash. It redirects to:

https://www.edmunds.com/?utm_medium=sem&utm_source=admarketplace&utm_account=edmunds&utm_campaign=sem_adm_category&utm_adgroup=utm-migration&utm_term=automotive_category&utm_content=c1527083545010200001

Yes :joy: They even dont know what MPSOCIAL is nor how to grow an IG acc.

I cant reveal the name of the company I am working with (I mean, I could, but I am not that mad :wink:). Big one, international.
Of course, I am not an expert in IM or growing acc.s like you, but sorry, I know I can do it much better that them:
grafik

:heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign:

Btw, just saw this post again.

YOU are so awesome! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yo if it’s stilll deleted I can get it back

Yo I can get it back for toy