|Accfarm.com| High-Quality Accounts: Facebook [BMs, PVAs, Aged], Instagram [PVAs, Aged], TikTok [Ads] Accs

Accfarm is the best marketplace for social media accounts. Purchase cheap accounts from $0.99.
You can buy high-quality accounts for business in bulk:

[Accfarm Marketplace]

• Facebook Accounts in bulk:
  • Fresh FB Accounts;
  • Facebook Business Manager Accounts;
  • Facebook Accounts with Marketplace;
  • Aged Facebook Accounts with Friends;
  • Warmed up Facebook Accounts;
  • Verified Facebook Accounts.
  • Instagram Accounts in bulk:
  • Fresh Instagram Accounts;
  • Aged Instagram Accounts with Friends;
  • PVA Instagram Accounts;
  • Verified Instagram Accounts.
  • TikTok Accounts in bulk:
  • Fresh TikTok Accounts;
  • Aged TikTok Accounts with Friends;
  • Ads TikTok Accounts.
  • Reddit Accounts in bulk:
  • Fresh Reddit Accounts;
  • Aged Reddit Accounts with Karma Points.
  • Twitter Accounts in bulk:
  • Fresh Twitter Accounts;
  • Aged Twitter Accounts with Friends.
  • Youtube Channel Accounts in bulk:
  • Fresh Youtube Channel Accounts.
  • Gmail Accounts in bulk:
  • Fresh Gmail Accounts;
  • Aged Gmail Accounts.
  • Steam Accounts in bulk:
  • Fresh Steam Accounts;
  • Steam Accounts with Games.
  • Linkedin Accounts in bulk:
  • Fresh Linkedin Accounts;
  • Aged Linkedin Accounts with Friends.
  • Twitch Accounts in bulk:
  • Fresh Twitch Accounts;
  • Aged Twitch Accounts with Friends.

Contacts:
Use the website support chat/tickets
Telegram: @medraut7

Payment Methods:

• Visa/Master;
  • BTC;
  • Ethereum;
  • Altcoins;
  • Skrill;
  • Paypal;
  • Qiwi;
  • Perfect Money;
  • Capitalist.

Refund & replacement policy: up to 48 hours, please read the refund policy on the website.

Support: 24/7 online chat & tickets support

Custom orders: We can create and deliver you a custom or bulk order by request.

Promo Codes & Bonuses: Please see our promo top banner news - it shows all current promotions.

Giveaways: See our giveaway page on the website. You can win a Facebook BM account on Accfarm - 2 times a month.

How to sell accounts on Accfarm: Our marketplace can be your store page. If you have high-quality accounts, then you can send us samples and we can add them to the marketplace.

3 Likes

Sales thread approved. Good luck with the sales.

1 Like

Hi there how much are the aged Twitter accounts with friends and how ages are they? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, depends on what you need, we may offer aged Twitter accounts with friends from $14.99.
Aged accounts from 2013-2010 registration year.
More information on the Twitter marketplace page: https://accfarm.com/buy-twitter-accounts

1 Like

@Accfarm_Marketplace I just had my first experience buying from you and so far it is the WORST EXPERIENCE I have had in years buying from many sellers on this forum.

@Adnan I bought 10 accounts from @Accfarm_Marketplace that were supposed to be profiled and had content added with over 100 followers.

All I got in return was 10 blank profiles. When I raised a support ticket, I was told to add the content myself.

@Accfarm_Marketplace Please contact me, make this right, and process my refund ASAP.

@Henrycooper maybe? Looks like it’s not the first one.

2 Likes

OK. Let’s see can the seller @AccsSeller make this right (refund or replace), if you can’t for seller to respond here and fix this issue, which he should do in 24 hours max, you can open #public-marketplace:shitlist thread.

Regards

1 Like

Hi. Sorry that your first experience with our service started like that. Please accept our apologies. We just sent you a replacement, please check it and let us know that everything is right. Sorry that it took so much time. Our support team was celebrating a New Year.

Ordered a LI acc and there was an issue with 2FA being on so they issued me a new account after raising a ticket,
Ordered a IG acc made in 2017 and it was made in 2018.
Take from that what you will.

Hi. You should contact our live support, they will check your Instagram account. We always provide a replacement if there are any issues with our accounts.

Hi there!

Facebook accounts with ID and warmed up UK accounts with a proxy, user agent and cookies are back in stock. There are a limited number of accounts, so hurry up.

Warmed up aged Facebook 2007-2014 ID-verified (ID included) :point_right: Buy Warmed up aged US Facebook account 2007-2014 registered with ID (ID verified) | Accfarm
Warmed up UA accounts with BM created (ID included) :point_right: Buy Facebook Accounts: Warmed Facebook accounts with BM for Ads UA ip (ID + Proxy included) | Accfarm
Warmed up UK accounts with proxy, user agent, and cookies :point_right: Buy Warmed up UK account (proxy + user-agent + cookies) | Accfarm

Can I purchase an account that is aged at least 1 year?

3 Likes

Hi Bradley. Sure! Here’s one of them (2016-2017 registered):

You should contact our live chat, we will help you to find the one that you need.

Great to see this post getting bigger… love buying from you! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words! We will do our best to keep the service as good as possible.

1 Like

New Giveaway has already started! Don’t miss the opportunity to get Warmed up US account with Business Manager for free. The rules are extremely simple. Click the link below and submit as many entries as you can! More entries, more chances to win.

!!! Don’t cheat and make all entries carefully. We will check each entry and if you are the winner, but did your entry incorrect, the prize will move to another person.

You don’t need to be a buyer to win the giveaway, just fill out all the information.

Hey there. We have great news today. Accfarm is now having a community section with a ton of new features!

Here you can:

• Find out all the latest news

• See the hiring positions we are looking for

• Leave feedback about our service

• Let us know about the new features and positions you would like to see on our platform

• Contact us about the cooperation opportunities , like selling your accounts and services on our Marketplace

• Start advertising on our website!

We are looking for your feedback on how to improve it to make your experience with us even better. So please check it out!

Do you have a sample of an aged IG account available?

1 Like

Hi. Unfortunately, we can’t provide a sample. Sorry