|Accfarm.com| High-Quality Accounts: Facebook [BMs, PVAs, Aged], Instagram [PVAs, Aged], TikTok [Ads] Accs

Okay no problem. Do you per chance have aged reddit accounts that are capable of posting on subs like r/slavelabour and r/wallstreetbets? There’s been an increase of vigilance with regards to burner accounts that karma farmed purely via posts and many are incapable of posting on subs with a higher entry point. Have you tested them?

1 Like

I think we can help you with that. You should contact our live support chat, we will find sth for you

1 Like

Thanks for reaching back out. I contacted the live chat support over at your site but they weren’t particularly helpful. They kept insisting that I give them the exact parameters of age and karma but that’s not really a possibility given that the moderators of those high-value subreddits refuse to disclose what the prerequisites are (likely to avoid this very scenario). It would be great if someone could actually test the accounts by posting a random comment on either of the aforementioned subreddits (r/slavelabour, r/wallstreetbets, r/forhire, etc.)

Unfortunately, that’s not possible. We will try to find the account with the parameters that you requested

Okay sure thing. Let me know once you find one.

Hi, a couple of updates worth your attention:

1. We are glad to inform you that we added a new Backlinks category, where you can get high-quality SEO services to boost your website performance!

You can order a package of High DA/PA Blog Comments . Also, we provide a Unique Domain package and a Daily Drip feed. Try it out!

1. In case you’ve missed it, Facebook accounts with ID are back in stock!

Warmed up US Facebook 2007-2014 ID-verified (ID included) :point_right: Buy FB Account:Warmed up aged US Facebook account 2007-2014 registered with ID (ID verified) | Accfarm

Warmed up UA accounts with BM created (ID included) :point_right: Buy Facebook Accounts: Warmed Facebook accounts with BM for Ads UA ip (ID + Proxy included) | Accfarm

The number of accounts is limited, so hurry up!

Are IG accounts good for growing?

1 Like

Hi, sure! You should contact our live support chat, we will help you find the one that will work for you the best

Im most deeply interested in the cheapest variant (ig, twitter and soon other networks). Np, we ll be in touch.

2 Likes

Please contact our live chat, we will find sth for you

Hello there. Today, we have a lot of new products for you to tell.

This week we added two brand new categories with Chinese Social Media Accounts and Payment Solutions for your business needs.

While being highly detached from the outside world, China has one of the most rapidly growing online markets. Getting access to it can boost the growth of your business like nothing else. The best way to settle your presence in the Chinese Online Market is by entering its social media platforms.

Unfortunately, it is highly problematic for a western company to register there. So we are here to help you with that! From now on, you can buy Chinese social media accounts on our platform:

Also, in addition to buying some ready-made accounts, we can offer the promotion of your products on the Chinese market! For further details, please contact the live support chat on our website.

Now, for those who had continually asked what payment solutions to use with our accounts. We are glad to inform that now you can buy both reloadable and non-reloadable Virtual Credit Cards for Facebook and Google Ads accounts.

Fresh, Aged, Premium and Business Paypal accounts, Cryptocurrency wallets and Cash App accounts are also available for purchase on Accfarm!

Also, we added the Quora Partner Program accounts, which many of you were looking for:

And as always, you can find some of the most demanded offers, like a Boosted Reddit Account with Karma with a huge discount in our discounts section:

Interested in a fb account and business manager can you dm me when you have a chance

1 Like

Hello, DM sent

But what if they ask for verification? How does that work?

1 Like

Hi! We will provide you with tips on how to prevent this

Can you just tell me here how this would work?

1 Like

All accounts come with instructions on how to log into them and warm them up. If you follow them you shouldn’t have any problems. We also provide ID-verified profiles:

Which is the best way to contact you? Telegram or Skype? Messaged you on both, I’m wanting to buy Discord accounts from you in bulk long term for a little cheaper price. You said you could do that when I messaged you on tg and then you didn’t respond back. Messaged you again

1 Like

Hi. You can contact our support agent for a faster response:

Hey do you guys have US Facebook marketplace account with shipping option enabled?
Please reply me with the price I will buy it ASAP

1 Like