|Accfarm.com| High-Quality Accounts: Facebook [BMs, PVAs, Aged], Instagram [PVAs, Aged], TikTok [Ads] Accs

Hi, sure. You can find it here:
Buy Facebook Accounts: Aged Facebook US Account 2007-2014 Registered Can be used for Adverising | Accfarm

Hey I am sorry but I couldnā€™t find it anywhere written thatā€™s US account with shipping option enabled on marketplace
Will I get a refund if itā€™s not as per I asked after I buy it?

1 Like

Unfortunately, we donā€™t know if these accounts have this option available, sorry.

Unfortunately, 40 accounts were purchased, including 10 Twitter and 10 Facebook
I encountered a problem verifying the email with the phone number, and I could not authenticate more than 4 emails

Are there Twitter and Facebook accounts with pictures and without verification of an email?

1 Like

Hi, sorry for the late response. Please create a ticket if you have any issues with your order, we will help you solve the problem. You just need to fill a form in your Accfarm profile:
https://accfarm.com/profile (tickets)

Hello, today we have quite a lot of good news for you. First and foremost, we now have a showcase of boosted thematic accounts with live followers. So if you need an account of a specific topic, you can easily pick one for yourself.

Our showcase - Boosted Instagram Accounts with real followers - Buy Instagram page for Business & advertising ā¤ļø | Accfarm

Our range of aged Instagram accounts is replenished. We added lots of accounts from different geos created on 4G proxy from mobile devices. For the social network, they look as if they were registered by a real person.
You can find all available geos for ordering here: Buy Aged Instagram Accounts - Verified Active Old Instagram Account For Sale āš”ļø | Accfarm

There are also several very trustworthy US FB accounts, which have 3000-5000 friends (all friends are real people), as well as 15 BMs with a daily limit of $ 250 are attached. All account accounts were warmed up manually for at least 2 months and were created several years back.

Accounts with 15 BM - Buy Facebook Accounts: Warmed Aged Facebook accounts with 15 BM $250 US registered | Accfarm

At a time when it became extremely difficult to pass an identity check on the FB, our team continues to find solutions to this difficult problem.
Identity verified accounts are back in stock

US - Buy FB Account:Warmed up aged US Facebook account 2007-2014 registered with ID (ID verified) | Accfarm
UA - Buy Facebook Accounts: Warmed Facebook accounts for Ads UA ip (ID vefiried) | Accfarm
UA with BM and ID - Buy Facebook Accounts: Warmed Facebook accounts with BM for Ads UA ip (ID + Proxy included) | Accfarm

Can we get a Youtube monetize account?

1 Like

Hi, sure. You can find it here:

How many followers did a Aged TikTok Account has?

1 Like

Hi. Unfortunately, we donā€™t have such accounts at this point. But we will check with our suppliers and let you know if we can provide them

Hello I am interested in buying 20-30 Facebook Accounts from USA mostly. Can you share any Facebook sample account ?
Or else I will buy one and give it a shot. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi. We donā€™t provide samples, sorry. You can find our Facebook US accounts here:

Buy Facebook Accounts in Bulk - Real & Active FB Accounts ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø | Accfarm (US)

well i want to tell my storyā€¦ i bought accounts from them - at the first time all was already banned at my first try to log in, second time i bought 2 accounts - only one serviveā€¦ second one was phone ver - after i found 1 working i bought 5 more and all of them dont work for me. i did not get any service only they told me to check my proxy that even in they link my proxys (privet ipv4 us proxys) got 90% but still the accounts not working + bad service. well i can DISLIKE THAT with full heart, westing of money.

Hi. Whatā€™s your order ID?

Order #a210628-0270 HERE 5 ACCā€™S = NO ONE GOOD, Order #a210628-0218
ONE WAS GOOD AND ONE P.V AT FIRST LOG IN

Hi. We will check the accounts.

Please create a ticket if you have any issues with your order. That will help our team to better keep track of it. You just need to fill a form in your Accfarm profile:
https://accfarm.com/profile (tickets)

i created tickets already - that not helpingā€¦ every time they say to check the proxy - and i getting 90% score like they say. i use privet ipv4 us proxy for us accounts = they dont log in and your team tell every time that im wrong and you are right when at the end of the story only 1 acc worked.
so i dont think im the problem over hereā€¦ i manage accounts for years at fb.

We checked the accounts, they were working and still do. So we sent you the instruction that shouldā€™ve helped you to log in. But you didnā€™t reply so we didnā€™t know that you still need help. Now we sent you an additional instruction, please check and let us know how it worked

Boost your online presence today! Establish your website on the biggest market in the world with Accfarm.

Index your website in the biggest Chinese search engines (Baidu, Sogoy and 360):

Get a complete SEO package for Baidu:

Get high-quality Chinese backlinks:

Get Chinese Copywrite and Translation services:

We know how itā€™s hard to get into the Chinese market, so feel free to contact us and get help =)

Hello, I would like to buy three instagram accounts that I will use as scrapers. I would like them to be good quality. Can you do this and if so how do I buy?