|Accfarm.com| High-Quality Accounts: Facebook [BMs, PVAs, Aged], Instagram [PVAs, Aged], TikTok [Ads] Accs

Hi,
To place an order you should select one of the available payment methods on our website.
PayPal is currently unavailable, but you can check other payment methods available to you.

Hi,
Skype support is not available any more. If you would like to get in touch with our support team, please, use a live chat on our website, email us on support@accfarm.com. In addition, you can also contact us using Telegram: Telegram: Contact @AccfarmSupportBot

New Facebook accounts stock replenishment!

We would like to inform you that our stock of Warmed and Pre-warmed Facebook accounts for ads has been replenished.
Warmed accounts are the fastest to be used: in case of logging in using cookies, 2-3 days of warmup should be enough for you to start advertising. The accounts are one of the best solutions for running ads so make sure not to miss them out: Buy Warmed Up and Hight Trusted Facebook Accounts - Active & Verified BM's ⚡️ | Accfarm

Pre-warmed accounts are manually registered and have minimal activity (they were used for a day, made a few posts, comments, followed a few groups, sometimes added a few friends). The accounts can be used for advertising too, but they require the same amount of warmup time after login (at least 7 days) as any other account. Check all the offers by following the link: Buy Pre-Warmed Facebook Accounts ⚡️ | Accfarm

If you have any questions or can not decide on which offer is the best for your needs, you can always contact our support team via live chat on our website or using a Telegram bot to get more information on each offer.
Our Telegram bot for contact: Telegram: Contact @AccfarmSupportBot

New positions and a stock replenishment!

We would like to inform that we have replenished a stock of Warmed up aged US Facebook account 2007-2014 registered (Advertising Access Reinstated). The offer is a perfect choice for Facebook marketing as the profiles have ads accounts already unlocked and require less amount of warmup before you can start advertising. Accounts are already available to buy on a website and ready for you to order.

Moreover, we have added new Instagram accounts positions for those who are looking for an account in a tight budget. Aged Instagram accounts 2022 US IPs registered (1+ Months old) and Aged Instagram accounts 2022 EU IPs registered (1+ Months old) are now available on our website. The accounts have email credentials included in the order and can have some followers added. The offers are good value for money so they are definitely worth checking.

any idea when tiktok accounts will be back?

1 Like

I ordered FB PVA Latin text, but I got Ukraine text, so far support in the chat is very slow, waiting for 2 days now

Wow this is probably the worst customer support ever, stay away from accfarm.com.

Got useless Ukraine FB accounts while Latin names were advertised. Support isn’t responding to any of my message!

1 Like

:warning: 33 defective accounts out of 150 :warning:

I just bought 150 Facebook accounts with email credentials, 29 of them are with invalid Facebook credentials, another 3 with bad email account credentials and one that was locked for over a month. I immediately tried to contact support about this with screenshots in order to get replacements but up until now couldn’t get any. @Accfarm_Marketplace

Don’t tell me to create another ticket because I already did it twice. You have here my order number. And I can send you the list of bad accounts. All I need is a replacements.

Thank you

:warning: UPDATE: 2 WEEKS seins the day I made the purchase. :warning:
@Accfarm_Marketplace
They finally replied to my ticket requesting the list of bad accounts. I replied with a link to detailed spreadsheet with all the details. 3 days later still waiting for their response.

We’re looking to purchase some custom-made bulk accounts for Instagram. We’d like the accounts to be made with customized usernames, bios, and display names of our choosing (we would provide a csv). Do you have any experience creating such accounts? If so, can you please provide a quote or estimate on how much it would cost?