|Accfarm.com| High-Quality Accounts: Facebook [BMs, PVAs, Aged], Instagram [PVAs, Aged], TikTok [Ads] Accs

Thank you, may I know if I can use on jervee your accounts?

There are steps for jervee to avoid ban?

I have buy 1 account, I have recevied a .txt file, how I can import the account on jervee with cookie etc?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting.
Unfortunately, we do not test our accounts with external software and unfortunately, we can not provide you with any tips on how to use them with Jarvee.

Purchased aged IG account that was instantly banned (We use real device, with real sim cards)… Have been trying to get some support but have been ignored for 2 weeks now.

Much better service providers out there.

My oder number is here Order #a220505-0251-657 and I do not recommend anyone to purchase from accfarm

Hi,

According to my system, our agents tried contacting you via ticket, but unfortunately, received no response from you. Please, check your tickets when it is comfortable for you to do so.

Facebook accounts with a discount on bulk purchases and new Instagram accounts position are added.

If you were looking for a bulk purchase of Aged Facebook accounts with Business Managers added, it is time to do that. For positions Aged Softreg Facebook accounts 2007-2014 registered with 2 Business Managers added with United States IP and United Kingdom IP a bulk purchase function which saves you $499.99 on purchasing 10 accounts in bulk is available. Buying in bulk is easy - you should simply select a quantity of 10 in a checkout and the discount will be applied automatically. Feel free to check the positions out.

In addition, we also present to your attention a new Instagram accounts position: Aged Instagram accounts 2021 registered - IP - United States (Cookies included). The accounts have email access and cookies included for you to avoid having any issues when logging in. Make sure not to miss the offer out.

Hey guys, I bought some accounts from you but unfortunately they are not working when I try to use the Contact users tool in Facebook – the messages are not being delivered. Which accounts do you recommend we purchase for this?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out.
It is better to fully warm up an account before mass DMing or mass following. Please, warm up an account properly and try again. If after the warm-up account still can not send DMs, please, create a ticket on our website or contact us on support@accfarm.com and our support agents will check the case.
Generally, aged accounts are more trusted by a Facebook.

Hi, we have warmed up these accounts for 1 month already, and I purchased new accounts from your site today (pre-warmed). But I received a useless file with random text and no login instructions. Also, I have received no reply from your chat support.

Hi.
Format of credentials you have received: Login:Password:DOB:Email:Email password:User agent:Cookies:Profile link
You should set up a clean browser and a proxy to US IP and login into the account using the data received in .txt file.

New positions are added!

We are glad to inform that new positions of Facebook, Telegram and Reddit accounts have been added.

Italian and French IPs Facebook accounts with BMs connected are now available for you to order. Choose a country you need and check the offer:
Warmed Facebook accounts with BM for Ads FR ip
Warmed Facebook accounts with BM for Ads IT ip

In addition, we have also widened Telegram accounts stock by adding few new positions, which can be interesting for you:
Telegram PVA Desktop MIX
Telegram PVA Desktop CA
Telegram PVA Desktop ID

What is more, a list of Reddit accounts with Karma has been updated with Reddit Account with 100-500 Post Karma. If you were looking for an account with karma for a low price - make sure not to miss the offer.

Finally, we would like you to know that there is a great stock replenishment of Warmed and Pre-warmed Facebook accounts. Accounts are ready for you to order:
Manually registered pre-warmed PVA Facebook account
Warmed Facebook accounts for Ads

Accfarm is your reliable supplier of all the needed tools for your social media business and personal needs.

This week we have added quite a few interesting products and services.

Fully verified PayPal and Wise accounts are on sale. In addition, upon request, we are ready to provide docs in case of verification. The verification country is UA, verified accounts from Europe are also available for Wise.
PayPal UA IP
Wise UA IP
Wise EU IP

Especially for clients who work with Google Ads, we have on-sale domains with history and accounts with manual activity for one month. These accounts have increased trust and are great for creating a Google Ads account. Domains are transferred to your DigitalOcean account. Before buying, read the description to choose the method of transferring the domain that suits you best.

Domain.com with history
Domain .com with history + A-record set up
Domain .net with history
Warmed up Google Accounts with 1+ months of activity (UA IP)
Warmed up Google Accounts with 1+ months of activity (IT IP)
Warmed up Google Accounts with 1+ months of activity (US IP)

Taking into account the latest updates to Facebook identity verification, we are ready to provide you with new services for passing verification to restore access to advertising and unlock BM. ID’s preparation will differ depending on the verification, so carefully read for what purposes the service is suitable and what data you will need to provide

ID for Reinstated Ads Access
ID for review request in BM

Hi, the gmail accs are with imap and pop3 enabled?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest.
No, the Gmail accounts offered on our website do not have IMAP and POP3 enabled.

Credit Card and Paypal not available, only crypto.

i messaged you on skype, about reddit accounts. i didnt get a response yet.