Account won't log in to Jarvee

Not yet! I still can’t verify :frowning:

Not working yet …

Same here, just to let you know!

Few accounts are online, other get the Pending after few seconds after clicking Verify

Everything seems to be working fine now

2 Likes

Evrything works fine for me now I guess, the accounts that were pending yesterday is valid today!

3 Likes

I’m still pending! I don’t understand

How does it look like? Can you share a screenshot?

There’s a screenshot in original post, just scroll up.

@hoanglink2 It went good for me the next day, have you checked out with Jarvee Support?

@Tyson If don’t remember it wrong, its like the same status when you add new accounts into jarvee

For those having problems. Open EB, most of the time the account will still be logged in. Check Locations, click it was me, if it prompts, log out of EB and retry login in.

1 Like

I have checked with them yesterday and they told me that the last update they released has fixed the issue and indeed i no longer have the problem, just make sure that you have the updated version

I still having the issue in 2.5.6.5, it’s just me?

1 Like

I tried to re-verify an account just to make sure,and it went Valid, you need to contact there support and explain the exact issue.

It’s working on my side as well. Best to contact their support and investigate the issue a bit more.

Have you tried maybe changing the proxy (if using any)?

Will try changing proxy but I don’t see how it can be an issue since:

• EB is working
  • Account is scraper with pretty low activity

EDIT: it says error code 0

Screenshot 2020-05-13 16.23.46

i’m sure that you have tried to re-verify the account multiple time, right? If you still have the issue try to contact the support they might have some solutions for you there.

Thank you Luca! Will try contacting them :smile:

1 Like

Has this ‘error code 0’ been resolved? Was it an IG issue or Jarvee?

Im still having this pending issue

For me it resolved by itself over the night… But that was in early May. I never got it again