Account won't log in to Jarvee

yes i think these last updates has fixed that issue.

I realise many people is having these problems and one of my friends is having it too, I ask him to contact Jarvee for support and he reluctant to do so for some reasons, then sooner later I found out he’s using a pirated version which contains a lot of bugs :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yes :laughing: that’s what happens exactly when you have pirated versions.

So I guess I’m not the only one with this problem. The accounts just goto pending when trying to login via api. But they’re fine in the embedded browser. This thread was started almost a month ago… they still haven’t addressed it?

Edit- I see it says it was fixed. Not fixed on my end.

Do you have USE ONLY EB option checked when you’re trying to login via API?

No…

13char…

Weird…I can log in to my new account just fine. Did you contact support?

I’ve seen other users on mpsocial get error 0, but it’s still unclear why they got that error.

I can log into new accounts just fine too… that’s not what I’m trying to do. The accounts were originally on api, I switched them to EB… they’re running fine. I wanted to login via api to be able to delete posts… that’s when I ran into the problem. New accounts are fine when I add them.

If you are getting error 0 as mentioned earlier in this thread I think they fixed that issue because I haven’t received it since the new update. What’s the version of Jarvee that you are using?

I didn’t get an error 0, they just won’t stay logged in. Go from initializing, back to pending.

I’m not using jarvee, I’m using the alternative… but as far as I’m aware we have no choice but to run the latest version? It wasnt happening on every account. I did manage to get them logged in after repeated trys… but the point is it still is occurring.

There is still no solution for this issue?

1 Like

Yes I began having the exact same problem last night too.

@Stiletto?

1 Like

an update has been released that fixed that issue a few days ago, so make sure that you have the last version and check again, if the issue persists you need to contact Jarvee support.