ACTION BLOCK IS A SPAM BLOCK this is how I get round it CHANGE ISP!

whats your theory saying about DC Proxies which dont have any ISP info on them?

Some people on here running DCā€™s with no blocks.

I guess that we need to diversify our proxy/ISP portfolio in the future then. A lot of small providers would be needed.

i am testing a lot in the last days, but for now i would say 70 percent of my accounts dont get blocked.
All on DC.

I agree with you. Moving ISP will help.
But it is madly important to mention, that if someoneā€™s settings are leaving some sort of obvious pattern, the issue will most definately reoccur. In this case switching ISP will be a short fix only.
For testing right now. 5 test accounts on LTE router, same ISP as my own mobile and no blocks or compromised messages yet. This is day 3.

1 Like

My current server status Residential;
BT fine.
4g THREE Network working fine.,
4g O2 Network working fine.
Virgin Fibre next door neighbor WiFi hacked fine. :grinning:
Daisy Communications Ltd which is a cheap business only broadband with fixed IP addresses, a bit crap!

My plan is to send the Mrs into neightbours and get wifi access, then i can get the passwords from her phone!

And ofcourse do not forget to mention your settings are on point too :ok_hand:
Good job brother. I am happy that you also have made it work.
@Drav

1 Like

I did mention about the settings above maybe you missed it. But thanks for clarifying.:+1:

1 Like

Probably a very low trust scrore! Where as a big mobile/residential carrier will have a high trust score. Which is why my Daisy fixed IP provider on my VPN is a bit s***.

This is going to be a headache. Test each ISP with each account to see if they work. If they work, buy more. If they donā€™t work, on to the next provider.

Does this have any chances of being scalable?

I think most people here did not understand what you mean @Drav.

We are testing what you say and enable roaming for one of our modems.
If you do not change location though roaming will not happen and the connection will go with the ISP you signed up for.
Sure you can select the ISP manually when itā€™s your own modem once problems occur.
We will try that.

But personally I do not believe that is the reason that differs us from normal users and causes problems.
It would mean IG blocks people that have data roaming disabled and always use the same ISP.
Maybe it is a temporary fix if IG connects the block/compromised to the Device ID+ISP

Different proxy providers could use the same ISP.
Be aware of that.
You only have the full control if they are your own

This image should answer you, I have networks around me and I can select whichever I want to go through and my ISP will change, maybe roaming is not the write term, i dunno. I dont really understand what you have said for the rest of your post sorry. My point with roaming is that you can get another ISP when required if you have a blocked spam account. Maybe i should have said just change mobile networkā€¦

ā€œManual network searchā€ would be the right term.
You can do that on your personal phone or if you own the modems yourself you can do it directly within the modem settings.
But if you buy proxies you cannot do that. This would be up to the proxy provider.

But as I said, it might fix blocks or the compromised message for some time if you change ISP.
This could be the case if IG connects the block the a specific ISP.
But it canā€™t be the reason why the block or compromised message happens. Many real users never change ISP.

Maybe itā€™s different in UK, but normally you are not able to dial in to a different network with the wrong SIM. For example you canā€™t have a Vodafone SIM and dial into 3ā€™s network. Your screenshot basically just says which networks are around you, nothing else.

2 Likes

I have a theory for that, but ive got no test data to back it up as I donā€™t get COMPROMISED OR PVā€™s.

But I have thought about why?

I dont use EB, EB is actually API/EB its not just EB.
Also they are clearing cookies resetting device IDā€™s directlry after getting a spam message ACTION BLOCKED, you account is spam blocked by ISPā€¦ So its not really helping, but the block may lift and you think you have something, but you have nothingā€¦

So I would say donā€™t reset Device IDā€™s and do not use EB if you can help it!!! And you wont get these messages. But I understand why people do all of this, but to me its crazyā€¦

1 Like

thank you for the information

The reason your accounts are working fine now is because you moved from data center proxies to mobile proxies and not because you moved to a different ISP

Any of your accounts running on Datacenter proxies which got action block started to work again when you added different ISP datacenter proxies to it?

1 Like

I just went from a proxy provider.

ISP = Fiber Grid Inc BLOCKED

to

ISP = Hydra Communications Ltd now unblocked

Same London location. So Yes!

1 Like