Adsense: ad serving limits - how to fix?

Hello.
since 19 September 2019, I have this problem in my Adsense account. ads are not showing on my website (everything is legal) they said this temporary but 2 months passed now.
Please how to fix that problem I need to work Adsense is all I know to make money online

1 Like

I can’t remember if they have email or char customer service. Contact them through their customer service. Every time I had an issue, they resolved it. Many times, these are glitches and nothing actually wrong, but you need a live customer service rep to kick it loose…
Checked real quick. Go to your adwords dashboard, click the help icon top right, then in the dropdown there is a get help button. You have to go through a couple of steps, but at the end you will have the option to call, email or chat. I always chat, worked better for me.

1 Like

Thank you .
is it working also for me because i’m not a advertiser on Adword , i’m a publisher on Adsense ?

It is the same company, so they should have similar contact on adsense. It should be int he same help area. Sorry, I don’t know more as I don’t do adsense.

Thank you i must try it

1 Like

Hey man, were you able to fix the issue?

No , i still have the problem

Change your ads to Google Auto Ads ( this error will be removed within a day or two and ads will take atleast 3 to 5 days to be visible on your site.

i did Auto ads 2 months ago, but i still have the issue

Hello, if your ads problem has improved, can you explain how you have done it?

No, this adsense account is still in limit… 5 months nothing changed

hey bro!
is the ad serving limit removed now on your account?

No! My account is still in limit for 9 month now, it never left my account.
1 Golden advice from me to anyone thinks to buy Adsense accounts from other people who selling them! DON’T DO IT,
I perfer to make one than buy it from someone else, why? because you’ll face a lot of issues with this accounts like limit won’t leave the account ever, or it may get disabled without a reason etc…