Adult dating VS OGads | 1 $ daily VS 100 $ daily

What your insta niche in adult dating?
Hot and sexy girls?

Yes, just short via goo.gl or bit.ly

Yes

Pm, if you want i can give you ref link :slight_smile:

Insta didnā€™t ban you for put the same link, :open_mouth:.
Because goo.gl and bit.ly donā€™t cloack links. and for insta bot you use the same link
How is it possible? :expressionless:

For me OGAds still works pretty well. Currently making between $10 and $20 a day with only 10 accounts. Currently working on scaling up.

4 Likes

I guess you have some unique niche

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s true

Every day insta ban 10% of my accounts

1 Like

If youā€™re doing good on direct offers, why are you playing the incent offers game? Instead of linking them to download a game which most incent offers do, why donā€™t you use email submit travel offers?

The reason why it works on some niche and not others, is because of what offers are being shown even if it is incent. A travel niche, and asking you to download clash of kings, is just strange.

That is why for incent, as you have mentioned, is a volume game.

Of course its strange if you do not explain to user why he should to do that )

hello , i think your landing page is bit complex and another question , have you checked it on your phone ? i mean i have not bothered to go to your page with a mobile phone but does it fit screen and all ?

Another question , what network do you use for adult dating ?
(not gonna make competition , iā€™m going to advertise these on different platform)

1 Like

Of course i checked it via mobile phone - it fits great
If you are interesting in dating - PM ( I can give you link)

ā€œIf you are interesting in dating - PMā€ OH HIEL NO BRUH !! i aint gay bruh da fuq ?! !

Just joking , yea iā€™m intrested in adult niche , i will send you pm shortly.

Hi Verona - can you send me a DM regarding the network you use. Happy to use your referral link

Interesting fact my friend. I have to try this, :joy: :joy:

Well, of course i can, but i have about 15 referrals and no-one did not earn me a cent)
Would you like to try ? I will provide you the link, just PM

IDK why, but each time someone ask me for refer link - i remember @Adnan 's thread

Guess why ?)))

Will continue this if you donā€™t mindā€¦

Assume you use a pre lander with your personal link in there to the platform youā€™re using? short-link > pre-lander > platform you use? - if so do you use the G+ shortner method, or buy a load of domains?

Do you have pages that look like ā€˜realā€™ people, i.e. people follow your page as they think the person in the display picture is the owner of the account? Or is it a generic account such as hot.girls.daily123 (example)?

Please PM me the ref link! Iā€™m already signed up to crakrevenue, but if youā€™re not using that Iā€™ll use your link :slight_smile:

Do you appeal and get them back? Iā€™ve gotten back around 100 banned accounts, though 0 in the hot girls niche (small scale of only 5 accounts I tried to get back)

Iā€™ve been on OGAds for a few monthsā€¦ more testing than scaling (15 accounts with links and DM) and after a lot of reading deciding to move back to the adult niche

Iā€™m not a total noob as Iā€™ve made profit from OGAdsā€¦ just want some advice/tips to try something different :slight_smile:

Cheers in advance!

May i ask which platform for CPA do you use if not OGAds :slight_smile: ?

Sure, PM me if u need link

I buy a lot of domains + use my own cloaking method

Like this - https://www.instagram.com/beautigirlsx/ (example)

Pm and i will give you link

No, i just remove disabled accs

Actually im not mega pro, so each day im reading a lot of new info and do a lot of tests - thats the best way to find a profit way (i guess)

1 Like