Adult dating VS OGads | 1 $ daily VS 100 $ daily

Hi guys. Currently Im doing free followers , but I wanna start adult niche as well. Could anyone tell me best network and all other stuff about adult cpa? Im using ogads on free followers so i think ogads is not the best for this kinda niche. I would appreciate if someone would PM me! Thanks

Hey! Good traffic but you need to split test your landing pages because the cvr is low.

The landing pages is too much. You should def keep it simple.

When we do the travel niche we get 50-70% cvr on our landing page

If you still getting that much travel I would love to partner up with you on something and help you better
optimize your offers.

Adult works, but account banning is much more worse than those fake giveaways.

Maybe Travel Niche is not appealing enough.

Should be making a lot more with that many accounts on ogads. I was making more than double with 20 badly set up accounts haha

Am I able to get a link to the network?

Sure, just pm me

Yes, itā€™ may work in some cases but not all the time, probably you have an unsaturated niche or may be you have laser targeted usersā€¦good luckā€¦

It still works. I am not only in one niches but in a few, and I am still scaling currently. But the game is getting harder everyday :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi Veronaā€¦

Hi zudoxugot ā€¦ )

3 Likes

Nice Thread!

Just curious how is going adult niche on IG for you? I tried several months ago with a few accounts(9 accounts). Using a landing page with NO adult content and then, this landing page has an action button to the offer.

All my profiles were public

Every Landing page was hosted under different domains. All landing pages shortened with bitly and others

Some advice? :slight_smile:

Regards

1 Like

Its still working

Only 1:
Increase number of accounts. 9 is not enough.
U need at least 500-1000

Hey thanks for your advice, a lot of accounts for me at this moment. I think I should investigate a bit earlier to build a good infrastructure, since the account ban is very active

Regards

hey Verona, do you phone verify accounts when it appears or do you just ignore accounts that ask for phone verifications ? (and let them die eventually) ?

Because I suppose if you get frequent phone verifications unless you own a simpool it would be a pain in the ass to verify them one by one (changing the sim each time in the phone and restarting it), hence why Iā€™m asking.

Hi, i PV all acss. I donā€™t do that manually. All via API.
Verification of lets say 100 accs - takes 5-20 minutes

Hi Verona, id like to start promoting the dating niche, actually im just in the webcam niche. Could you please pm your affiliate network? I have no problems using your affiliate link so u may earn something extra too

Hmm i use adult niche and get ban 10% per day.10 $ for 50 acc , any suggestion ?

$10 for 50 accounts? Thatā€™s probably why, youā€™re buying cheap throw away accounts. Unless youā€™re posting content that raises flags with the gram. Where are you buying 50 accounts for $10

1 Like

I mean i earn 10$ per day, im posting girl picture, only 12 picture

1 Like