Adult dating VS OGads | 1 $ daily VS 100 $ daily

Ohh, ok. I was wondering like… wtf? I would think your $/day would be higher with 50 accounts. What type of offer are you promoting, typical dating / free sign up for a $1 a sign up?

adult cpa > dating, i only do follow/ unfollow, can you help me to improve it :smiley: ?

Do some likes and comments as well, so it looks more human to use all of ig features

Great post, but does Ogads accepts adult traffic or how this works in the adult dating niche. For the accounts are you using a bot? proxies? what about IG verified accounts?

I really appreciate all your help,

Hi, i do not know what kind of traffic accept ogads.
I use another another networks for adult niches

Hi, could you please resend the page? the link is not working, thanks.

Hello verona, can you please send me a private message with the affiliate program that you use?
Thank you!

can you send me your aff link please? thank you

can you send me the aff link please? Currently using adverten but they are forcing this shitty pre-lander

Check google for:
max bounty
los pollos
imonetize it

deleted link + stats

I dont think that you can post ref links publicly bro. Also you didn’t share anything valuable so I am not going to use it as well

EDIT:
@Marketer got his post removed

1 Like

Is that clickscrowd site any good???

It is really possible, just be patient, OGAds vs Adult is a big Dillema, but they both have their advantages and disadvanatges.

OGAds makes little money consistently, accounts rarely get banned if you know how to profile them right. To me one acc in OGAds general niche makes me about 20 to 30 cents a day. Which if you make numbers is 6/9 $ a month, not bad at all —> 10 Accs then 60/90 $ —> 100 Accs 600/900 $.

All these accs can be managed from just 1 VPS (8 GB RAM 4 vCORES). A VPS like that costs 9$ a month. A bot costs 9/20 $ to manage those accounts. (Not jarvee obviously). 100 ipv4 proxies would go for 100/200$.

You would be making really good money from just 100 accs. Then just scale and the good thing about this is that bans are not nearly as common as in adult niche.

Of course if someone told me the key to avoid bans on adult accs I would go for adult offers straight xD.

I am interested in talking to you about adult niche though if you have some spare time.

P.D. To avoid getting people mad at you for not getting what you promised you can redirect them to a page where you are an affiliate and give them kind of an alternative. Let´s say free vbucks, you dont give them out, but you can redirect them after content locker to a video or a site that reveals ways to get free vbucks. Or even become an affiliate of another paid service that works as an alternative for what was promised.

4 Likes

Don’t use adult links in your bio. Send the traffic to SC and you will have less issues with bans.

1 Like

“Send traffic to SC” what is SC

SC = SnapChat

What is the general niche ?

Replied u via PM

Thanks for the note

Less issues and less CR rate. People don’t like to do a lot of additional clicks
Its still possible to cloak links

General niche would be free followers, iphone giveaway, kylie jenner cosmetics, vbucks, lol rp idk the ones that would never die I guess

1 Like

How you can target all People USA ?

1 Like