All my investment in automation but switching to manual.Where to go from here?

Hi, I would recommend the same thing to op, because botting with JV like its done before is not worth anymore. You say you’ve gone whitehat, if you don’t mind sharing what do you exactly do? Is it paying for ads, shoutouts or something else, how you grow followers for clients…? Thank you

Do you mean “dashlane” ?

It wasn’t mentioned, just the fact that he managed to log the client account trough a vpn of some sort and the log in info remains unknown for the va. I’ll take a look at dashlane to see if that’s the one

I run a full service Instagram marketing agency, so I tailor the services to the clients. We have the ability to do follow/unfollow, run ads, manage communities, do influencer marketing, content creation, content scheduling, copywriting, etc.

1 Like

You need filters and a “data save” file, for this purpose. Because yeah, following the same users week after week could be an issue for the ROI, but for the accounts itself … !

1 Like

Coming back after cheeking dashlane and yeah, that’s exactly the kind of service I read about. Also, seems like you can do the same think with lastPass( funny because I had lastpass for over a year and didn’t know that)
Do you know if when the log in is shared( with your VA for example) if it can be opened directly in the Ig app, or it can only open in browser?

@Didraro You can directly input the pass to apps, it works if you do manual work through VA :+1:

1 Like

You can login with lastpass directly on the IG app with an iPhone.

1 Like

what do you mean by "we control all sessions from one main session?

1 Like

I spoke with some MP social members. I got one good idea. How about finding sources which are getting new followers each day, let’s say 5 sources which are getting from 30 up to 100 followers per day, and following their most recent followers? So in this case you avoid following same people again and again. Thats how I’m planning to do with my first manual clients!

BTW. Any tips in how to find best following targetings possible for your client?( In terms of followers quantity and quality). Whats your personal method of finding and optimizing good follow sources when doing manual growth guys?

I’ve decided to go with manual for now and outsource the process to VA’s. Been testing for 2 weeks by myself with 10 accounts and everything worked fine with a few minor AC, the reason I did this so I can create a complete guide for my VA’s on how to perform actions, timing between actions, etc.
Now…I’ve recently got an AC on one of the accounts and when I tried to log into another client’s account I got blocked from the first attempt, same with another account shortly after. I’ve read somewhere than Ig will link the accounts on the same device and basically block all accounts if one get’s blocked( THIS SUCKS!)
Anyway, for those of you who have more experience, what do you consider a good number of accounts to run on the same device? I’ve heard people saying 5 is ok, others swear that more than 1 account will get you in trouble…
Also, how long should a follow session be? If you switch back and forth between accounts, how long do you do follows on one? I was thinking a maximum of 3-5 minutes/account->turn airplane mode on/off->continue with another account

1 Like

Yes thats also interesting for me, because i saw some write that 5 accounts are ok, some tells that 2 accs per a phone is max.

I would add additional question. Any kind of phone is ok? I mean any smartphone with touching screen will be okay? And if a sim card is from a different country and even continent than your client , is that okay too?

Interested as well to know if it is ok to be located in a different country than your client ?

If you know how to do actions (what kind of actions, limits, timing etc.), then being located in a different country than your client is no problem.

2 Likes

The location is not a problem unless you and the client are using the account at the same time. You should tell them to let you know a time frame when you can log in and take actions, there is no need for proxys or vpn when performing manual growth

1 Like

Oh thanks for these insights! So with each manual client i should agree the time when i can login into their accounts?

Even if i login and then after ~15 mins they login again and do actions it will work? And same, if they were loged for many hours, then they unlogged for 20 mins , i did actions and they loged again after 15 mins, this will work too?

The best way is to tell the client to give you a time frame of 12-14 hrs in witch they don’t touch the account in any way.

Could you elaborate a bit more on the business model behind your approach? @Ins

I’m fairly new to the SM / digital agency game (I’m not running my own agency yet, I do run multiple other businesses in totally different industries). I’m trying to wrap my head around how some of you make this HIGHLY profitable.

At first glance, taking the example given above: running a retainer for 300 usd / monthly for 1 client

What is the plan here? Based on the “manual labour” involved, you’d need very low costs outsourcing and a relatively high amount of clients to make this worth your while, or am I mistaken? This is me assuming you aren’t doing everything manually yourself?

Or will you use that 1 client to then get… X clients? And then upsell them other services?

Again, I’m not trying to be a downer here, genuinely trying to understand this business model better so I can learn!

Talk to me like I’m a 5 year old :wink:

How exactly are you going about running the slaves? JV?

Hello! I’m just starting out my manual clients business. In other words, i have some clients left from the past who were on automation, like 3-4 which would be willing to continue now on manual growth for the bigger price, and still, for most of them i will provide 1 month trial in order to prove that i will get results worth paying!

So basically I will do follow/unfollow myself with really good targeting and quality followers. Looking to the future, if i will succeed to gain many clients, ofc i would like to outsource my work, maybe with my country(2 tier) worker/workers. But first, since i have much time and desire , i will try my best to bring them results!