All my investment in automation but switching to manual.Where to go from here?

Aha, I see!

Do you have any idea as to how many hours (daily/weekly) you’d have to put in to get them the desired result?

Any more info on your cost/expense structure? As in, what’s the average income of 1 client monthly and the average cost of a VA (and is said cost of the VA scalable over multiple clients or is it fixed per client)?

Hey it all depends on how good your quality of followers is

2 Likes

@Digital7Boy hi i have ru uk proxy for social, send me

Unfortunately I don’t have from the mentioned locations. Currently just mobile proxies from an European country (Romania).

We charge our clients from 150-300$ atm, the cost of VA depends a lot where you’re hiring from. At the moment I’m implementing this service(growth management) into a bigger package, we’ll see how it goes

Hmm sounds good. I really want 50 - 400 run clients. After 2 years i want to start again. But dont know which method. I have invest money to buy 4G proxies/phones. What do you recommend for me? Manual or automation? If I can run 100 clients in manual per worker (myself)… I will do it manual. If not;

Automation is like different these days; i’ve read that the person must be logged of the account. How you ‘sell’ this? How do you solve this?

Thanks in advance

Greetng,
Sascha

Good luck trying that.

The message above will carry a nuance of the first option: hope you get chance to sleep at night.

To the person quoted, search the forum & test it out for yourself for your answers.

To the OP (which I can see is ages ago)

I do hope, if you made those your only two options, that you went with the latter.
The former is too much to take on, for very little benefit, if any at all.

Hmm, im not gonna try… just want to know how much clients 1 worker can run. I see ppl saying 1 / max 2. Other 50. I dont get it.

I always automating but i know the struggle of gettings blocks… so i was thinking about manual but its very unclear to me…

I like to be advised. And if you think I’m too lazy to test, you’re wrong. But it seems unwise to buy phones when I need PI proxies.