Another AC block wave/hard-block wave [2019-11]?

That’s a complete different strategy to what I use.

I don’t ever clear cookies, reset device ids nor change proxies.

I last out the blocks, allow IG to learn all my cookies etc since I think it helps.

IG may collect all this which perhaps results to better trust score.

2 Likes

Hi friends. I’m new here and my english is very weak, but I promise that I will write in my “best effort”.

This is most serious that most of us seem. I don’t think it has to do with our automation programs or proxies, because instagram has been hardblocking even regular users who never hear about automation.

I did a twitter search for “account compromised instagram” to see if there’s some “hype” on it. And, it’s real, instagram implementing this for “ac” a lot of people, and you can search for yourselves. I also did the research in Portuguese, and there are several users complaining that “they don’t have a day of peace” or that they had to change their passwords more than 100 times and the problem persisted. Many of them appear to be regular users who do not use any type of engagement service. One person mentioned that he made a complaint on the Reclame Aqui(“Complain Here”) website, a TrustPilot equivalent in Brazil. On this site, even 2 hour comes a report of people complaining about having unfairly suffered hardblocks. One person talked about an account that was over five years old, another said they had an account with over 3,000 posts, and one of them got a hardblock simply for having e liked several photos of the “beautiful page of a friend”. There are also complaints from users talking about endless AC messages. From what I could understand (since I have fluency in Portuguese, and I can more or less detect how people are by the way they write and speak), I can see for myself that they are regular users, who do not use any type of automation service, and not even “go too fast” in their activities, but they were still blocked because instagram is really trying to go to the same grave/pit as myspace.

[Page of Reclame Aqui, in Portuguese,
https://www.reclameaqui.com.br/empresa/instagram/lista-reclamacoes/ ]
[On twitter, I searched for “account compromised instagram”, but also for “comprometida instagram”, this seccond returned me people “crying” in spanish, portuguese and italian - on the last 7~10 days]

[Optional reading] How did I get here?

Since September, I have been a formal user of SV services. Since I knew from the beginning that I could be putting my account at risk, I only did it weekly subscriptions. I found a message from AC in October, so I stopped the SV until mid-November. When trying again, new AC issues, then I gave up on using the service. But even after I stop using the service, my instagram run into incessant messages from AC, and PV. I had a weeklong hardblock also recently where I enjoyed a lot of photos of a topic of my interest(just one hashtag #LulaLivre), I believe I have liked about 150 photos in a period of two hours, then HardBlock. What is very strange, because in other times I was able to like more than 900 posts on a given day, with no blocks. Last time they sent me a PV, I preferred to leave instagram for a while, and they just threw a “120% shadowban” on my profile, my friends as asking why I deleted my instagram, but, I don’t deleted, it was a shadowban. And since I had forgotten my password after switching so much on ACs, when I tried to recover by entering my username and email they said there was no account with this data. My account goes well for now. But just because thank goodness on one of my devices still had an active cookie falling on the PV screen. I confirmed the phone but still threw an AC message right away, which insistently asked for the old password. But apparently after confirming the phone my profile left shadowban, so it was possible to request a password recovery link via my email.

Gentlemen, be very careful. These are very dangerous times. I am considering hiring a person to do the services that are usually offered via automation, but I will do this only in March because these days everything is very risky.

3 Likes

Are the scrapers having blocks or disables as well?

Your strategy might have sense. Whe n you have 508 you continue, but what do you do it you cannot even make a follow before 508 appear? How do you recover accounts?

1 Like