Another AC block wave/hard-block wave [2019-11]?

glad its working for you. im getting bodied by API and EB, i have to manually follow now. At least my scrapper is working. but its prob will get bodied soon too.

Here is the sollution for error 581:
Error code 581 means that there was an internet connection issue or the proxy was down at that point. Change http://www.bing.com/ to https://www.instagram.com/ and click verify all proxies and see which status the proxies will get again.
If all proxies are valid: Please go to Social Profiles tab and click Actions == SYNC and wait until the SYNC operation is finished and check if the error appeared again.
I did it and it worked for me.

1 Like

Guys, I have seen something interesting, I do not know if it can be casuality but I think it is worth to test.
One of my worst accounts, that could not do more than 5 follows to get error 508, i change sources, eliminated scraper and follow specific user, and I just followed people by geolocation and follow own followers in EB. It is following with no error 508 for several days.
Other 2 accounts that were problematic, I changed them this morning to API and they got 7 days hard block… I changed another 2 to API and they look to be working… so fucking weird this IG.

1 Like

i am trying lots of different settings on eb and api both but the hardblocks are coming on both of them. How are you guys dealing with hardblocks?

Just bringing also some hope to LVL 1 - API Full Emulation.

you see in the stats that some ACC where Temped block like for a day and working fine again afterwards!

3 Likes

I noticed that after EB automation they will block the account (even putting on regular phone) for 1 time. do you say that temp blocked was in the FULL Emulation ? or before ?

all you see is on API FE

1 Like

you said temp block, was it API or EB ?

API mate :wink: 13chars

Are you using scraper acocunts or just doing everything through each main account?

@Blackout same question + are you using specific sources or mixed sources for follow?

yeah using scrapers! in mainly only follow source only specific users

2 Likes

I back this questions. Need to know if comments work, and with EB or with API

Anyone here who are using FollowerLiker and have better epxeriencs than with JV?

Are there more users using EB and finding accounts that are running fine for months and still are get a hard block (1,3,7 days) IMMEDIATELY after one single 508 error. Happening to me a lot since one week. Because they are running fine and only have one single 508 error it is so hard to find a pattern. What can cause these hard blocks? How can we stop this?

1 Like

thanks goss trying it out now.
Change http://www.bing.com/ to https://www.instagram.com/ and click verify all proxies

Where is this part?

Update: seems to be working smooth - just ran it after SYNC and its not showing up with the 581. Will keep monitoring and see if any other 581 comes up

2 Likes

Same I have one account that hasnt bee able to do a single follow for weeks. Cleared cookies, change to API, and guess what it runs… but its now blocked. But the good thing is that it actually ran a few follows after weeks.

Sucks while some accounts are hitting under to over 200 no problem. Just cant find any connections.

1 Like

I guess IG became even mooooore inteligent and now it is harder than before. Before you could do clear cookies, log out/in, change proxi, reset id as last option…now you wtill can do it, you will make 4 follows and again 508. If you change to API you will get hard block.
I have some accounts that i stopped them for a month and I am just warming them up with no problem, and few accounts that never got a single problem in months. Some accounts that were working, they start having errors…it is like a pandemia! Hard to keep constant Service!
I just want to say something here for newbies, about proxies, I do not think they can solve the problem, if you want to change proxy to give a try, ask for 1-3 days trial, eventhough 1 day is enough.

Isn’t error 508 exactly that: a block?

1 Like

Yes. I have the same results. Sometimes it takes more than a day (48 or 72 hours). But i already have 5 accounts that came back to life !