Answer tool for Quora - Jarvee

Hello,
I just have a question regarding the Answer tool in Jarvee for Quora. I’ve extracted the questions using the keywords that I need and sent the questions to “Use Questions” then I clicked on “Add Answer” to one of the questions and used the spintax to have multiple answers.

When I selected the questions and “Sent to Answers” it only added one question, and all of the answers that I spinned went to that specific question only. How can I use the answers for all of the questions in an automated way?

#Jarvee #Quora
@Stiletto

If you wish to have answers for all empty questions, please click on the respective option shown on the image below instead of clicking on Add Answers individually.

This will generate a pop-up box where you can add the answers which will be used for all questions that you have.

If you’ll watch the video from https://imgur.com/a/8aeDlkr, from 0:36 - 0:24, it only added the answers to the first question on the table. Then from 0:20 - 0:00, we selected ‘Add Answers to All Empty Questions’, and the two remaining questions on the list were added with the 4 answers we specified.