Any guides on how to scrape with Jarvee?

Hey guys, i want to start scraping ig emails and other users info with Jarvee. Are there any guides on how to start scraping with jarvee? How to know the basics? Any help appreciated!

Here are the basics about how to use IG Scrape tools to scrape Emails:

1 Like

Maybe also check this?

1 Like

you can check the articles that the guys above shared and if you have any issues/questions you can contact Jarvee support they are very helpful.

1 Like

Thanks for the help guys. I have a question though. Should i scrape with slave-main method via follow tool ,or should i scrape via social profiles → Scrape tools? Whats the difference between these 2 different methods?

also what i did was this , i tried with social profiles → scrape tools and extract users based on hashtag search. i’ve added some filters and after 30 mins or so i got like 400 users scraped. also i made no time limit for the posts posted , it was a default “0” . can anyone tell me why it was only 400 results? should i run multiple account scrapers at the same time to get more results? so lets say 10 accounts get 400, so its 4000 results…?

however how to not scrape same users(how to get rid of duplicates) ?

Your scraper accounts are most likely getting API Scrape Blocks. You can check if that’s really the case by going to Social Profiles tab > Select your scrapers > actions on selected profiles > export api scrape blocks.

How many valid IG accounts do you have in Social Profiles? To make the scraping run smoothly, you should add a lot of scraper accounts. So, when you scrape using the account A, and the account A gets API Scrape Blocks, Jarvee will automatically use the other valid IG accounts you have in Social profiles for scrape. You will only need to start the scrape tools on one account.

1 Like

you can use any of those methods, but I guess the best way that you can do is use the tag name method for scraping, check this article:

1 Like

it’s always a good idea to have multiple scrapers just in case one or two get API blocked Jarvee will still have other accounts to use for scraping.

as for duplicated result use these options

1 Like