Any success in recovering disabled page?

How did you log in on a new IP? They didn’t send you any reactivation email? I’ve heard a similar story before, a friend with a big page was disabled and gave up on appealing… 6 months later they were able to log in (almost six months exactly, as if Ig put a certain time limit on their account)

1 Like

Good point, I forgot to mention the email part. I kept all the accounts with the connected emails (I placed them in a set and forget folder in case I ever needed them again).

I’m not sure if IG/Facebook (Fb owns IG) locks the accounts, my best guess is it has something to do with updates. Because there was frequent updates to the IG algo within the last ~six months, I’m assuming that affected the bans/verification looped accounts in some way.

That’s my best guess anyways.

Has anyone in the forum RECENTLY been able to recover a disabled account? I understand that sometimes there’s methods that work but lately instagram has been going through a lot of changes… Not sure if I should give up or not, I worked hard on my page

I recovered 3-4 accounts last week with good success ratio. Too bad I was lazy to send more selfies with code…

4 Likes

Has anybody else received this response via email from the IG help center while trying to recover an account through the link?

That’s the email I always get when I appeal.

1 Like

When i see people failing to recover they always show their mobile screenshots .

It has been said so many times . Desktop Browser , no proxy .

7 Likes

This 100%! I’ve gotten 20+ accounts back over the past few weeks doing this

1 Like

What did you do to get your accounts back exactly?

Just follow exactly what Instagram ask, no proxy, use desktop browser send them the code and picture they want, try it yourself and see what happens

1 Like

I’ve been doing that, for the past 6 days. I’ve been appealing 10+ times a day. They sent me a code on the day I got disabled, I sent it, then they ask me for a utility or business document which made no sense to me because I selected personal not business. Then I sent in a utility bill and they tell me “it looks like your account has been disabled. We disable accounts that… (insert some terms from TOS)” and they replied to my other appeal saying that too. They haven’t sent me another email since.

I did the mail.ru method yesterday and used a proxy on my android to just test and see because I’ve heard that works, I doubt it will but it’s worth a shot. They actually sent an email asking for a code there, sent it, waiting for a response.

Wait a few days and try again, what was the account doing, cpa, spamming etc?

I’ve tried the same thing as well (desktop no proxy) and am having a hard time recovering an account. It wasn’t cpa, no link in bio, no bots… not sure why Ig is giving me such a hard time :frowning:

1 Like

My account was a meme account that posted text posts. None of that edgy shit that some meme accounts post. Mine was clean other than the occasional curse in my memes, other than that I literally can’t think of anything else. My account has been growing artificially for 7 months and I started at 300 followers, and I was disabled at about 245k.

1 Like

That sucks, all I can say is keep trying, I’ve just been following what Instagram tells me and been getting my accounts back so far, maybe wait a week and try again

Hi there. How long did it take and what steps did you do?

Is that because there would be a new support person handling the request? (Waiting a week)

were u able to get your account back?

Do they still give out the codes or has that been diabled?