Any success in recovering disabled page?

Because I’ve tried it and it didn’t work. Others have too and it didn’t work for them either

I appealed via the link on my computer, got reply asking to send in picture, I sent it in and they sent me this

1 Like

What do the on-screen instructions say after you received the E-Mail?

The on screen instructions = the appeal form you get when you try to log in through the app

Interesting…

Finally I got the mail from IG and they reactived my account

3 Likes

Blackhat account?

100% of the time, Alex doesn’t recover my accounts.

Zeca and Rayan always recover my accounts ( bless their souls :joy: ).

We should send Zeca some flowers :smiley::bouquet:

@SkinnyGirl, would you be so kind to suggest some really good flowers? :smiley:

A friend of mine had this issue, and I asked her to purchase some FB ads for her page because I read somewhere that it helps (can’t remember where). She tried again a week later and just like that she had the code.

Have you ever purchased ads on FB?

4 Likes

Finally i was able to recover an account :smiley:

It feels so good :grin:

3 Likes

hello! my insta got deleted about 4-5 months ago and I kept trying to make new ones with different emails but they kept getting deleted. I keep getting the “you can let us know within the app and follow the on-screen instructions” email and I was wondering how you got this one! please let me know how you contacted them if you used an email or an appeal because I can’t find any appeals related to this. it will much appreciated thank you thank you:)

3 Likes

My page is disabled too, does anyone know of any recovery methods? I appeal via the app and get a response saying they can’t reactivate my page! Months ago a friend recovered his page using a VPN + yandex but I can’t seem to get it to work! Please help

2 Likes

All you can do is what they request and to see if they finally approve your request. I had a meme page taken down for near almost no reason, and it has yet to be reactivated or the name released. I’ve sent several e-mails with the request, and received several replies that keep asking me to resend the request. Super annoying.

3 Likes

I actually cannot seem to find the request y’all are talking about either! where can I find it?

1 Like

https://help.instagram.com/contact/16525678382890838

3 Likes

What was your recovery process? Thanks!

What kind of page is this? And this page is link to the Facebook? How you try to reactive the page?

It’s my personal page, a friend told me to try changing my ip before I appeal and using yandex or mail.ru but this is the response I always get

When I appeal using my real email I get a response saying I violated terms and they can’t help me

I’m not sure if this if this helps at all, but I found few of my old-thought-to-be disabled accounts (accounts that were stuck on a verification loop) working.

For some reason I had to urge to check my old semi aged accounts and voila, they logged on. It might have just been the proxies I was using at the time… Worth a shot I guess.

1 Like

How Long has it be since you tried to log in? Were you using the same phone /Ip address?

The length of the time between logins was ~6 months. I had around 10+ aged accounts when I tried doing CPI+Instagram but stopped to work on different projects with other people.

When I re-activated the accounts, they were logged in through different IP’s.
Not all of them worked though. The one’s that worked were the aged accounts, 1year+ accounts (~1.5 years old). They’re cycling through the F/UF atm.

1 Like