Anyone here have experience with SoundCloud growth?

Anyone here growing soundcloud accounts?

It would be awesome if Mass Planner had a soundcloud module.
Just bought soundcloud manager since it’s the only bot there but the user interface is horrible.

Still trying to learn soundcloud growth tactics

1 Like

I highly doubt you’ll find anyone who’s able to help you here. However, I’m curious, how things work there? How do you make money of it or you’re there just to increase your social presence?

1 Like

It was worth a try lol.
There isn’t much valuable info from Google searching or even bhw

Kinda both.
Trying to build a music promotion network and then once it’s big enough, charge people for promotion

2 Likes

Interesting have never heard or something like a sound cloud grower before.

I did have the idea once of creating a music channel on youtube botting the subscribers offering up and coming musicians the chance to post an exculsive video onto the channel for free grow it then eventually start charging people to post on it. I know now BGM (Black Pool Grime Media) charge around £250 just to get a video on there channel + money from AdSense I’m sure they keep most of it. The stress of contacting musicians copyrighted songs, camera man etc etc just to much rather do something else.

There are a couple of softwares that allow you to automate soundcloud. I’ve used Soundcloud manager in the past but i didn’t had enough insight in automation back then. It’s possible to use the mother/slave strategy on soundcloud, i’m working on that right now.
The soundcloud manager interface does look horrible but it does the job and goes pretty indepth, kinda like a jarvee for soundcloud.