Anyone still market on tumblr?

Looks like nobody is using tumblr anymore for driving traffic, any Guru here in this forum?

2 Likes

I used it for a while for two accounts. Followback ratio was awful (like 1 in 20), got 0 traffic. Figured after a few weeks it was a waste of CPU and finally removed it from MP.

Good luck finding a tumblr guru :smiley:

2 Likes

Waste of CPU :joy:

1 Like

hmmmm does not sound good

Tough reality :slight_smile:

I have tried it and wasn’t successful driving traffic as I hoped.

From what I heard, it’s good for adult traffic. Doesn’t work that well with other niches.

I’ve been working with Tumblr for a while now.

If you never used it organically, don’t bother trying to market to its audience. Tumblr is very “weird” and you won’t go far without understanding its culture.

2 Likes

True, even for NSFW? Does it work for NSFW. What is weird about tumblr is that they even ban accounts for not doing much. Like I have accounts that have around 11 posts (with links) following 100 a day and after a while they get terminated. Any idea why?

I stopped using my tumblr account. Followback ratio was abysmal.

There’s still probably some money to be made on tumblr, but I’d rather focus on a more productive channel.

1 Like

I have 300k+ on Tumblr! I built mine before I ever knew about massplanner. I was using automations from other sources by reposting photos from WeHeartIt with tags and showing up #1 in all the fitness tags (gaining 500 new followers a day). Tumblr, being like IG and FB lol, shut down those automations and kept shadow banning my problem. I finally have it back up now and am slowly growing again. Tumblr has been well worth it for me, I’ve made very good $$$ on there in the fitness niche with selling ebooks. I didn’t find any of the mp automations useful though. What’s best for Tumblr is uploading photos with good tags, self promoting/catchy caption when you reblog a pic, or mass sending messages asking for a blog rate (I’ve never done that but I’ve seen many others). If you guys have anymore questions on here!

6 Likes

I’m using for linkbuilding. About traffic is a waste of time.
Followback, I’m not recommend. If you want followers, it will be better give likes and post good content.

Not really. It’s takes time to get followers