Anyone succeeded in changing TikTok account location?

Yeah sure, NordVPN

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply, my man! Hi to you from Dnepr :slight_smile:

hi so i used a vpn and took my sim card out but i was still having the same thing pop up on my discover part of tiktok, are you sure if i use a vpn and set it to a different country it will work?

i just took out my SIM, re downloaded and downloaded tik tok and a vpn however the video i have uploaded has 0 viewers and no error sighn

as i understood,if i make a new account using vpn and not having a sim card in my phone,my videos are gonna show in the country i want. but if i do the same things with my another account which i made using vpn but having a sim card in my phone,it’s not gonna work. am i right?

i am no expert at all and also want to find out how i can share my videos worldwide as they are reach a tiny audience. what i meant by ^^ is i made a new account with no sim and with VPN however the videos i upload got no views, i also just put in an american sim but the sim comes up with no service so im not sure if its cause its a faulty sim or that it doesnt work cause the sims not in the us

If you are patient, the easiest way to do that is to get a video viral in your country and it will spread. I have videos go viral in Japan, Malaysia, Australia etc all the time. Once it reaches a certain level of fame, they test it in other countries and distribute it globally. :grin:

1 Like

yeah ik, the harshness is its easier said than done. ive had a video reach 960k views however still my audience states 80% uk and a couple other european countries. uk has a very small audience and comes in at like number 15 of countries using the app. All i want to is share my content to a differnt audience. BRITS ARE HARD TO PLEASE. TRUST ME x

1 Like

would this work? if someone in a different country logged in to your account. for instance i gave my details to a friend in the USA and they uploaded videos in their country on my account. it would then be sending content in that region right? or no? or would it continuously target my country as this is where the account started?

That might work … but sounds like a lot of work. Just dominate your country first. It is a better longterm strategy. I’ve yet to hear of anyone who was worried about changing countries that succeeded.

so im going to continue to post normally, i do on the other hand want to make a separate account which shows up in the US but i need some help. The SIM out and vpn doesnt work for me, the videos i upload just dont get any views, i can search and the see the video manually but it does automatically get sent out. also if i am going to buy an american sim to to put in my phone, what sim do i buy as i tried one ans it said no service and sellers on ebay say that it wont work even though i just want it to change my region. can anyone help to how i would buy a sim that actively change my region?

2 Likes

Have you tried using a proxy at all?

whats a proxy? how does it work? how do i use it?

1 Like

Just dominate your own country first. It’s that simple

Can i get any Information? Im Living in Lithuania, but my all videos in “For you” is Italians :man_facepalming::joy: all notification In italy language :joy: i change it to english, but didnt help

Did you use an italian growth service or something haha?

Ok guys I tried this method and it worked for me!
I already have a UK SIM card which I bought in last summer. In some phones you can create a second space where you find a completely new interface like you bought a new phone, and my Xiaomi mi 8 does that.
I created a new space, inserted my UK SIM card, downloaded a VPN and TikTok. I turned on the VPN in UK location and logged in my TikTok account and I uploaded a new video.
After one day, I checked the video’s analytics and I found 86% traffic from UK!
So in conclusion, if you have a SIM card from another country you don’t need to create a new account, just insert it and swich on your VPN and upload your video. That’s it !

6 Likes

Keep us updated on how it works during the next few days!

1 Like

Ok, it won’t be a problem !

1 Like

what sim did you buy? what country do u live in?