Anyone succeeded in changing TikTok account location?

are you able to change your phones interface on iphone like you did with your xiaomi mi 8

I bought Vodafone sim card, I’m from France

I don’t think this feature is available in iPhone

cause i want to buy a sim from the USA but im not sure it will work on my phone, like if it would say no service

1 Like

what does the sim show up as when u put it in your phone?

Congrats!

Does anyone know another solution for people who can’t get a sim card from another country?

1 Like

does anyone know where i can buy a usa sim card? i live in italy

2 Likes

you can on ebay

It’s funny that it’s quite new post I thought every forum posts are old. I’ve read it today, and I probably found a way with this. You have sites where you can use some numbers from all over the world, and you can see what messages comes to this number, but everyone can see it to (smsreceivefree or something like that). So I digged deeper and I found that it’s a good idea to download application nextplus. It’s really cool, because you get your own number in USA and it’s all yours. The only thing is that you have to text or call someone with this once a week (and it has to be an American number and probably even from the same company, so probably it’s enough to ask friend to download it too, and text to each other). So it solves the problem of having USA number in process of creating account. I haven’t succeed in gaining foreign followers yet (because I haven’t posted my video yet), but for now I also downloaded VPN, and now I see foreign ads so it’s working probably. My username on TikTok: Crcovian

2 Likes

It’s not about numbers, They’re talking about sim cards

1 Like

Yup you can take your sim card out, I forgot to add it before posting this comment, so thank u for pointing this out. During quarantine you don’t have to use your phone because you mostly stay at home, and you can communicate through internet.

do you do that on your phone or on the computer?

On my phone, and what I found out today (or yesterday because it’s 00:05), I don’t have to create new account. I mean I have to apps with VPN, one that provides me VPN in USA but with data limit, and one with no data limit but with random country. I used the second one the most, and the most often I had Canada or Germany IP. And I found out that my videos in Polish language (I’m from Poland), one appeared in 99% in Poland and in 1% in Canada, and the other on in 99% in Poland, and in 1% in Germany. And it was on account created with real Polish number. I took my SIM out of the phone, so it can only find me by my IP, which thanks to the VPN is located in foreign country. So maybe it’s the way. I think in the following days I will try to make an foreign language video and use mostly VPN of one country. if it works, I’ll let you know if I remember to do it. If this helped you, I invite you to follow my channels: Cracovian and Crcovian. Good luck :smiley:

1 Like

@Cracovian Thank you for trying to help us, but I couldn’t understand some points, if you could explain please.

• First: As Sam_Roberts asked you Do you do that on your phone or Computer because you said “During quarantine you don’t have to use your phone because you mostly stay at home”. and then you answered: On my phone. So this messed up my head a lil bit.
  • Second: I wanted to know is for VPN. You have 2 Apps right? Can you please tell us which apps (are they free or need monthly payments)? Have you created any account with VPN without SIM.
  • Third: you’ve tried the account without the SIM and you’re saying “So maybe it’s the way”. Was it showing your Videos to foreign countries or still Poland?
    Sorry for these long questions but I’m really learning from you and want to know exactly what you mean so I can start my journey too.
1 Like

First of all I haven’t succeed yet with gaining foreign viewers, I just write my ideas which will probably work, and for know they look really promising.

1. “During quarantine you don’t have to use your phone because you mostly stay at home” here I meant that you are not leaving home, so you won’t make phone calls probably, that’s why it shouldn’t be a problem to take your SIM out of the phone for this time. I only use TikTok on phone, I haven’t used TikTok on computer yet (is it even possible?).

2. No this apps are monthly paid but I use their free modes, that are limited. VPN Proxy Master, it gives you unlimited data, but random free server in different countries so probably it’s useless for this task. The second one is VPN Vault which allows you to use 200 MB in USA for free, and you can gain in app 5MB extra once a day if you check in. I’m still searching for the best VPN. And they didn’t need to use my number to work in free mode by far.

3. As I wrote earlier, I haven’t succeed yet, I’m still looking for the way, these are just my ideas that will probably work properly but I don’t know yet.

Don’t worry about too many questions, it’s better to ask to much and know everything you want, than not to ask and don’t understand something. Good Luck :smiley:

2 Likes

Did you ever have the 0 view issue from doing this?

1 Like

No at least I have 100 views if not more since my account is new!

2 Likes

Merci frero! So do you need an activate sim card with data on it? I am looking to reach the US

Any updates? Are you reaching new people this way?

1 Like

@teacheratn Oué la famille!! If you want to reach US you just need to buy a US sim card, no problem if it’s inactive, Tiktok will use it to locate your device and since you’re using a US sim and running a VPN your video will be promoted there!

3 Likes