Are these earnings even possible?

I don’t know the acc name but there are few big accs who receive crazy $xx.xxx for just a single post from big companys.

But if he tell you he earn 1$mil it’s bullshit.
If it was real nobody would tell that🙏

2 Likes

Yh so true, I was just abit skeptical as he even shows the notifications from his iPhone from paypal which I think wouldn’t be possible to fake. But what do I know?

Plus looking at how inconsistent his posts have been this month its highly unlikely he makes that… or at least not from his IG account.

PM account name please.

I mentioned above how exactly this can be faked .

1 Like

yeah you did… but it was app notifacations on iPhone not though the browser? Or does that not matter?

Thnx for the username.

I don’t believe it.
He delete posts with low likes. He only keep posts with many likes. Nothing wrong but 1.7M acc with just 2K~ likes and 4 comments… i have more comments at 5K accounts.

Btw, nice pics i will steal some pics for sure👍

2 Likes

The man in the middle can modify all packages , spoof certificates and many more things . Especially if it is a wanted effect , its much easier then actually wanting to hack some . There is even browser extensions for these things (tamper data) . Automatically modifies the source code , before it is displayed to the browser . But i don’t think it matters a lot since we all know that these people are full of shit :smiley:

If someone buys so much fake engagement and followers , a few paypal transaction fee’s might not change a lot in the profits anymore .

2 Likes

Aha don’t forget to tag him looooool :joy:

I think he is exaggerating and just doing 70 - 80% of that. With that many followers and a mailing list from his lead magnet, he could easily be an afflliate for high end courses and services from other vendors, and get 40-50% commission on $1k - $20k priced courses and $1k - 5K services/month.

So with his own products and sevices, ads and affiliate marketing ~700k to 800k, but you know $1 Million sounds better any day.:grin:

1 Like

Email List??? Oh nooo… Such a setup with a proper backend structure would make too much sense…

Let’s keep the focus on his 1 IG account. Cause that’s where all the “money” is!

He just spends most of his time renting expensive cars + houses and setting up fake proof promo material to lure people into his trap! (But he still doesn’t make money, no :slight_smile: )

He also takes time to chat with every random person online (doesn’t use a VA or someone from his Imaginary Ad agency to do this, no he does it himself) to get them to buy his overpriced products! (But he still doesn’t make money, no :slight_smile: )

He probably takes these earnings he scams from people and buys more fake engagement for his account. It’s an endless loop!

Wtf… she’s so hot :open_mouth: :flushed:

3 Likes

I don’t see why It seems so outrageous that he can make 1m from 1.7m followers.

With an agency alone it wouldn’t be very hard.

$1,000/mo = 1000 customers to make $1,000,000
$2,000/mo = 500 customers to make $1,000,000
$3,000/mo = 334 customers to make $1,000,000
$4,000/mo = 250 customers to make $1,000,000
$5,000/mo = 200 customers to make $1,000,000
etc

and that’s just agency.
+shoutouts
+email marketing
+affiliate

Seriously don’t see what the big deal is.

2 Likes

Depends on the engagement.
~2k likes and 4 comments is 0.11%.

Yes that is true. But not with this IG account.

I don’t think Coca-Cola is going to hire this agency.
Some steep prices if you ask me.
And his account is not a that much of a show if you ask me.
I wonder how can he prove to the buyer that he will deliver.

No more than 30USD per permanent post on this account.

This is the best thing he can do in order to maximize his ROI.

Only through email marketing. If he does it on the IG page he’s dead. Maybe that is why the account has 1.7M and only ~2k likes and 4 comments.

It is possible to do what you mentioned but I don’t think that it is possible for this account.
my 0.02c

I don’t pay $5 for a course are there really people who pay 1k/20k for a course?

You would be amazed.

1 Like

aka the suckers .

1 Like

its almost my time for my e-book/course haha.

1 Like

99% of business owners dont know what the hell engagement rate is, so this is irrelevant.

Why not?[quote=“saintsmoke, post:32, topic:24164”]
I don’t think Coca-Cola is going to hire this agency.
Some steep prices if you ask me.
And his account is not a that much of a show if you ask me.
I wonder how can he prove to the buyer that he will deliver.
[/quote]

Lol, coca cola probably pays 50-100k/mo+ for social media management, go watch some garyvee and you’ll realize how much money big corporations spend on services aka he doesnt need a CocaCola for $1,000/mo… thats deff reasonable for regular small businesses.

I got a regular guy in MLM paying me $500/mo

It’s deff possible, shit not only is it possible, those prices are starting points if you know what the hell you’re doing and have the right social proof which he clearly has.

How do you know? Again, just because you know all the ins and outs of IG and know about engagement rate and everything it doesnt mean that others also know.

It could be.

I disagree.

1 Like

I’ve payed it, but from authorities, not some random guy. Then again $500 to pick/have access to someone for “lifetime” it’s pretty cheap if you ask me. Im sure this guy has some kind of value to provide.

People don’t realize that 1 simple gem or angle within a course can be more than worth any amount of money.

They always expect that 100% of the content is going to blow their minds. That’s the wrong mindset, specially if you know a lot.

I don’t look for A-Z handhold in content, I look for random gems/strategies and move on.

Well… nice stats. What else can I say.

Coca-Cola spends an average of 3.5 billion a year.

But that does not mean they pay 1 guy.
Where I live Coca-Cola pays a small agency no more than 5.5k a month. So… yeah.
And I know this from someone who works there and manages their social media profiles.

G.V. is in a whole other league here. I get your point tho, and I know how much businesses pay but that does not mean they pay this $ to people with this kind of accs.

We can agree to disagree but this account(person) making 1M a month is such a huge stretch even Jean-Claude Van Damme would be envious.

Well let’s be honest if he had this kind of money he would be bathing in it. For Social Proof ofc.

Even Alex Becker is making tops of 600k a month. And he has 3 companies Market Hero Source Wave and Konker.
And he has and IG where he posts his achievements. Not just some digital proof but actual tangible evidence.

1 Like

Selena Gomez’s account? I remember reading her receiving hundreds K dollar for a post

1 Like