Are these earnings even possible?

Bro, just imagine people willing to pay hundreds of K $ to go to college, especially international student who pay exorbitant fee. Now, people paying 1k for a course does not look unreasonable anymore right? In fact, it is competitive if you compare it with college

Right now, I am learning computer science through internet for free. I don’t pay a cent, not even for textbook. Everything is available for free on the internet. Yet when I tell about this on Mpsocial last time, Dmitri insult me saying that there is no way for that to substitute college education

1 Like

When you say agency… do you mean he uses his IG account as an advertising agency?

3 Likes

I don’t understand why people pay so much money for any course.
It’s just basic info. This forum has much more better info.

if, by the way, he has a good strategy. He would NEVER tell or sell it would be too stupid.

Suppose he will tell half the basic info it will work for him but for another not. For example different niche, hashtags, pictures, post capture, posting time, time of actions and much more…

Best way to spend no penny on courses. Buy your own accounts + bot test it yourself and you have your own strategy that works GOOD and what is not done by a thousand others.

Well… a lot of courses in college is also available for free on the net. Yet people still pay to go…

1 Like

It is true that the free versions are much better too. But if someone shows money / earnings people are jealous and blind.

Same like Matchfixing scam.
This pages show cash/earnings and everybody want info.
They pay money + if they win they share % earnings.

2x jackpot.

Agree, self learning is the best, at least you set your own pace without being dependant on an instructor

1. It’s not “so much money”, they’re pretty cheap if you only take into consideration the time you save even if it’s information you can find free.

2. How would you know? You’ve obviously never have payed for one.

And before you come and say that you have downloaded a bootleg course (wich I hope you’ve gone at least that far, if you havent even bootlegged a course then you really would have no idea lol)

the paid experience and free experience are completely different. Specially since most courses come with some sort of private community (much like this one), that on it’s own is worth the price. Networking and being in the room with these high level guys you WILL actually get gems that maybe they didnt spill even on their course.

The last thing I paid for was a course/mastermind that besides a great course, access to private tools it also had a private slack group with all the members including the guys that created everything. It also included a free 3 day in person mastermind.

In any event, that’s the opinion/experience from someone that has actually done it :wink:

2 Likes

So any desperate someone who needs money and buying this course is high level guy? Sorry, not insulting meant boys, but they also target these people with luxury pics / cash they get the leads.

Of course, some info will be useful, I do not deny that. but free info is just as good. plus people like here do things try / test / discuss you learn a lot more.

It’s just my opinion🙏
And no, I never bought a course. Have read / looked a lot of free stuff. Many forums visited. Statistics of major companies kept an eye on what they publish annually. Keep an eye on accounts and try to figure out what work and what does not work.

What was perfect last year is now worthless. This is also why it’s better I like too test it self.

Thanks to @dimitri and others who shared free courses i will watch it for sure. Downloaded but didn’t had time yet. But i will never pay for it.

Although I was speaking about the people that create the courses, example you buy a course from Alex Becker and then get 24/7 access to him via slack plus get to talk strategy with him for 3 days in person.

But yes a lot of people that buy courses (not all) are high level in knowledge/earnings/network.

Why are they desperate? Why not smart? Efficient?

I just listened to a podcast with Pat Flynn and Noah Kagan (both multi millionaires) and Noah was saying (this came out last week tops, so brand new) that he currently just payed some NPR podcast producers (#1 podcast ever) $500+ to coach him for 1 hour on how to improve his podcast. Pat Flynn also talked how he loves doing the same.

I did mentioned that I have only purchased from proven authorities, not “luxury” clowns. And the course/mastermind wasnt about Instagram, it was much higher level stuff.

What do you think all this high level guys do? They do all the testing/trying and then hand you in a silver platter the results and the best way to do things.

You have zero proof/experience to back that statement up.

True, I’m more of a Facts guy.

Not true at all. Maybe some super micro detail but not big picture strategies and angles.

This is also a very interesting statement because it implies that “SPEED/TIME” of a strategy matters yet paying to get the latest thing would be stupid in your opinion. By the time someone shares it for free it would probably not mean anything.

My gut tells me that you can’t afford it, since earlier you said “I don’t understand why people pay so much money for any course.”

Which it’s OK, we all have to start somewhere, but it is extremely ignorant to criticize and give an opinion on something you know nothing about.

If I really cared to I would pay the lux guy the $500 just to find out if his full of shit the same way I’ve payed that and much more on a single poker hand just to see if the other guy was bluffing. (I love poker :D)

“I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing." Socrates

Open your mind my friend, you’re holding no one but yourself back.

2 Likes

Everybody has his own opinion. Maybe i am a cheapskate💡

Naah still for $500 i would buy VPS / xxx accounts / study niche and experiment with settings and still search for free good info and learn. And not pay for any course haha😬

After this course I still have nothing at all. Except $ 500 loss then.

This can also be done without spending $500+ for any course.

its a BS, have an account that I manage for a real person, 5k followers - more than 1k-1.5k likes on each post and up to 25 comments( no less than 10 comm/ per post)… this “million” guy is a total fake.

I haven’t make any money from shoutout in my life and cpa/social marketing career xd, but this guy is definetly fake and his info about 1mill $$ cash dollars = is fake. If he said about 10k$ …maybe, only because his customers are stupid, because engagement rate is too low…way to low… nonamers got better engagement. My own account, with my face have betta engagement, I follow 100 random people and 80+ left, no friends, just people from somewhere…LOL I dont believe this guy at all, personally I will not buy his shoutout even for 30 bucks.

1 Like

The fact that you would concider it a loss is the problem.

The fact that you have to choose between VPS / xxx accounts and paid knowledge is another problem :slight_smile:

Why not both, why not everything. That’s what I do. Paid + Free + VPS + ETC.

1 Like

What’s with all the animated pictures you are bored or something? :joy::joy: just answer the questions and leave… lol :joy: It’s a forum…

A few thoughts…

I used to work for 3 different Fortune 10, Fortune 50, and Fortune 100 Companies. We wasted $100K on donuts and coffee EASILY in 2 days of events. I know many departments that paid $200K for a crappy redesign of their intranet website. Sending people to conferences or trainings usually cost $5000-10,000 per person, and this expense is easily acceptable at least once per person per year.

I know several guys in my town who spend $300-$500 daily on FB Advertising for their small drop shipping operation

I know several guys who sell “shovels” to “gold miners”… They’re making close to a million a month with their software package for marketers in the Amazon Affiliate/SEO/Keyword space selling $75 subscriptions.

There are tens of thousands of companies (if not close to a 100,000-million) making at least 1-Million in Revenue around the world. These companies would all pay big bucks for their social media brands to catch up. Forget the Fortune 500, theres 10,000 other companies that would hire you as a consultant if you showed the right portfolio and offerings :wink:

1 Like

Wow, that makes prices here seem so inflated. I asked for budgets from a few people with 100 to 300k followers, they charged me the equivalent of about 300 dollars per post.

Edit: Wanted to charge, no way I’d pay that amount hehe

Ok sir.

Hope you find the answers, you’re looking for! :slight_smile: (if you’re looking for any)

Before I leave: Here’s a paranoid thought for you:(since this is a forum)

Funny how you’re tone changed once your IG link got removed.

Right before link removal:

And your question was aimed at experienced IGers, huh?
On mpsocial, huh?
With a link that leads to High Ticket affiliate products with 75% commissions rate, huh?
The same guy you have contact with, huh?

If he can make so much with that 1 acc. Imagine what a person with 2000 accounts might be able to do, huh?

something you’ve been trying to figure out since your first thread this week, huh?

Guess Imma have to throw at least 100 accs on this “perfect niche” for IG and earn some heavy commissions right about now!

I might just do that, since this post doesn’t look like a stunt straight out that “The Art Of Human Hacking” S.E. book. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

How do you differentiate the real deal with the clown one? Also there is a saying “if they are so successful, then they will just simply use their method to earn money rather than teaching someone about their method”

1 Like

I think that is a paranoid thought on your behalf and very imaginative.:joy: