Are these earnings even possible?

Just looked at his followers and he has a ton of followers with no profile pictures… this guy is definitely a fake! And he is now claiming he makes nearly $2million a month😂 How does Instagram let people get away with this kind of stuff?

1 Like

Instagram does not matter. People are so stupid to believe everything. Why would someone tell his method of being a millionaire? If so, a lot of people were millionaire after buying a course. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Only better for them, these people will continue to buy more and hope that there will ever be a pocket of money fall out of the air.

1 Like

First simple red flag, this guy hasnt shown his face anywhere (i looked).

But it’s not hard to find the real deal guys:

1. When you know a lot about a lot (like I do) it’s easy to discern bullshit from real.

2. I’ve met them in person, seen them pick up multi thousand dollar tabs for massive groups of people, seen their homes, cars, lifestyles, clothes, etc, etc.

There’s only so much you can fake. It get’s to a point that even if they’re faking it’s impressive lmao if that makes any sense.

This is not true, see you’re thinking small, “their method”. Big guys don’t have “methods” they build real businesses, that can be replicated. In niches that are so big that they know there is enough for everyone. Think “teaching real estate”, “teaching sales”. These are not temporary “methods”, this are real skills that will be forever be valuable.

Do you think someone like Grant Cardone is scared to teach his selling “method” because someone else will use them? No. The same goes for him teaching “real estate”, theres plenty of real estate for everyone.

To end this with a great example that everyone here can understand. Let’s take Mass Planner, this is a tool. A tool that the Mass Planner team themselves use to generate income outside of the selling of the tool it self.

If they had such a small mentality they could have easily made the tool private, only use it themselves and eliminate TONS of competition but for them it’s easy to understand that social media botting is a massive enough market that it doesnt matter.

They sell the tool fuck knowledge. The tool is more valuable than the knowledge and they let anyone use it so let that sink in.

1 Like

when this guys begin to sell his ebook for $49 :grinning:

Well if you have a business or a service that profits you, say $25 per gig, 170 accounts with 10K followers can make you at least $50K a month.

How did you count this?
170x25 = 4250.

Or which service this should be to make this amount of money in 30 days frame?

Plot twist: I think the OP (@Moneyteam94) is conspicuously also the owner of the referenced Instagram account attempting to promote services

3 Likes

So true!!

My high-school (boarding school) in Canada charged 50k a year!!! In total it was probably about 70k a year with all the additional expenses.

Now my private uni in Austria charges about 10-15k a year, which is still a lot but nothing compared to Canada.

I am from Germany and so I had to pay a lot for CA and as I said, compared to Austria it’s a bit more.

I don’t know, why they charge soooo much for this crap!!!

I mean yeah, I’ve learned a lot and stuff but imaging putting 70k a year into your own business just for 2 years!!

That would be 140k you could work with to build your own empire.

2 Likes

What I don’t like about his page is that he continues to say, that he is only 19 and making so much money!

Money doesn’t know age and so you should not mention it the whole time.

If it is true what he says, impressive with 19, but still he should not keep mentioning it just to make himself look good.

Yep, I have seen 3 among my extended family members who go to universities in Australia and Europe paying international fee of course. In the end, 2 of them go back after their studies because they cannot find jobs and thus visa revoked. 1 do get job but that is the smartest one among them. When I ask the parents why pay so much for university, they say of course because education is priceless. Oh well, I guess Asians are milked hard by the so called ‘world-class’ university because of their formal education obsession

Yeah unfortunately my parents think/thought like that too!

Typical working class but I am educating them on everything like that.