Are this dongles good for creating 4g proxy?

Even those 4G proxies seller are using one setup for one proxy…Not one machine makes 100 proxies.

I did this; but to a e3276. So before it was wifi, now just normal hilink.

I found it for you;

2 Likes

so , is nothing i can do with my dongles to use them for proxy ?

Sell them on eBay then we can maybe set you in the right direction.

But…

Some of us doing this have 30 odd years networking experience. Which is why there are no manuals. With JV and proxy’s it was all trial and error.

1 Like

Thank you, I´ll try this right now and report back

i have different dongles too , that works , but i work with windows and ccproxy , and they are not stable . what make a proxy QUALITY ?

How far are you from the Cell Tower?

i have no idea , right now i only have 10-15 mbs , the speed make the proxy quality ?

Find out report back :+1:

i can move close to cell tower , this is not a problem , my problem is how i setup the proxy using dongles+linux , i need 100 proxy

Unfortunately this didn’t work for me and my device may have been bricked. I did all the updates and the result is just the same as previously only now I can edit the password in the web ui. I need to access the DHCP to edit the IP but it’s still not editable for some reason.

Oh yeah, and now the dongle can’t find a network anymore lol

Sometimes for me when switching, where it was 192.168.8.1 before it goes to 192.168.1.1… Sits on it’s own network.

man , internet speed of proxy make it quality ?

I’m currently trying to flash my e3372h with the 21.xxxx version as I read it has the DHCP settings in older version. Will keep posted.

Anybody has any idea what would be a benefit of using a dongle over an iphone, given they are both the same price and iphone takes more space and weight more, but doesn’t overheat and could be spaced further because of the cable connection to the usb hub (you can get 50 phones for 250 accounts for one pc and the signal won’t interfere. Plus they have their own batteries in case of energy outage, you could go manual in case JV has a problem and you could sell them easier and for more than a dongle. Also you can use them for PV.

Idk which country you live in but a dongle isn’t by far the same price as an iphone.

Just buy used iphones in bulk from IT companies, travel agencies, banks etc.
I get prices that are equal to the new huawei e3372.
One thing is that the battery will be damaged after constantly being charged, maybe there is an app that automatically stops iphone from charging until it hits 10% and then it turns in on until 100% and so on

1 Like

how much cost huawei in your country ?

No luck trying to downgrade. Keep getting error code 19. I wish I could downgrade to 21.xxx somehow since apparantly DHCP is an option there

In my country brand new huawei e3372 costs 37$

I don’t do client management, I use them only for my accounts