Are You Wanting To Give Up?

Thank you for your time and the motivation, MojoJojo :slight_smile:.
I think you are right, maybe I had bad luck with the account seller, even though he was recommended by someone who bought hundredes acc.s. from the seller (proxies are from Massproxy, but those of dma.0245, too. Sim cards are physical ones, bought from a recommended seller here. I am using only 1 per acc., so proxies and Sim cards are likely not causing an issue).

Will definitely think about your kind words and if I make it on the IM HORSE :horse:, I wont forget your contribution to it and will be also then a motivator for others. :smiley:

Thank you also for your nice words, Ian. Will also reconsider that! All the best to you and your accounts!!

1 Like

Why should I? I am merely speaking what i believe. Sometimes cutting loss and move on is needed

1 Like

Not this time

1 Like

And sometimes being a decent human being is also needed. You should give it a shot.

3 Likes

Maybe, but Iā€™m willing to bet maybe not. I started IM last year. Iā€™ve had rough times and good times. There are days where you feel very good, and there are days where you feel like giving up (and those days really donā€™t disappoint, they hit very hard). The first months were incredibly tough for me.

Sometimes I wish I had someone tell me it does get better (It really does). A lot of things come into play and in my case I had a huge streak of luck ( I found this forum and every good thing that comes with it, and I had my first 10 clients in the same week). Months down the road, I still get bad days, some even worse than the first months but the more you keep going the more confident you get because you know you will make it through as usual.

Thereā€™s always a way of minimizing your loss.

For me, itā€™s ā€œDo not keep your eggs in one basketā€. The more accounts I have, the less I worry about individual accounts, and believe it or not, the better the accounts do. If nothing you try works, start a new one with the same process and trust me you will get to the bottom of it and correct course.

Just remember. The more you fail, the more you learn and the more you learn the better you become but if you give up, you never learn.

Keep up the good work @SkinnyGirl! :smiley:

4 Likes

Never give up :wink:

5 Likes

Just saw this on a platform called Instagrum or -gram (not sure any more, sorry). So the next time you get issues with IG, read this thread and remind yourself:

All the best to all of you :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Are you still using blazingseo proxies ?

Yeah - when I need shitty proxies for scraping :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I guess we should re-open this thread. In which direction should we go after f/uf is dead? :smiley:

Leveraging all the data and experience you collected running accounts, learning how people actually use Instagram these days, understanding what draws the attention of those users in terms of content, learning some actual Social Media Management skills and finally using all that knowledge to deliver value to clients who wonā€™t ever be able to keep themselves in touch with the new updates that get pumped out every other month while running their own business.

That is, if you still want to stay in the game.

Thank you, these days I needed it now :slight_smile: Motivation will never die <3

F/uf will only be dead if they remove the follow function entirely. In the very worst case scenario you can always hire someone to do it manually but the costs will be much higher.

1 Like

For people who wanted shortcuts, itā€™s harder than it was in 2014.
For people who are driven by actual hard work and always trying to learn new things by testing, itā€™s easier than it was in 2014.

Itā€™s all about perspective.

2 Likes

wise words :slight_smile:

So funny! I already haven written a post here EXACTLY YESTERDAY, just didnt post it yet, as I want to edit itā€¦ But funny that you thought about exactly this long-time-inactive thread on the same day that I did, isnt it?! :smile: grin

Seems like you have a strong mindset, respect for that!! May I ask you, why is it easier than in 2014?
Thank you for the info :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I gave up on everything in this world a long time ago, but donā€™t have the money to pay for everyday expenses so itā€™s not a big deal I guess.

1 Like

All you have to do is look at the number of features that IG introduced over the years.
Stories alone were a game changer, and thatā€™s just one change out of 20+ that made it a better platform for everyone.

Most people are stuck in the same box they placed themselves in when they were killing it in 2014, got soft and havenā€™t been paying any attention to how the platform evolved.

Itā€™s not about having a strong mindset, I just open the app every single day and keep up with the trends.
I honestly enjoy using these platforms a lot, which helps not making it a chore.

1 Like

It is weird, but that video is motivating me to not give up with Instagram haha. Plus, I think that I will got to the gym right now!

Itā€™s funny how this was started in 2017 though.