❓❓❓ - Ask BrandonBerner A Question - ❓❓❓

Hey Brandon,
My instagram account recently got “shadow banned” is what i thnk they call it.
So today I made a post with 30 hashtags, and it didn’t show up on the hashtag page when looking at it from a different account.
My question is, when an account is “shadow banned” from hashtags, is there any way to fix it? Is the account not going to show up on any hashtags forever?
Thanks.

Btw, a round of coffee on me Brandon. :coffee:

(Sent from my Paypal Green Expansion)

1 Like

Instagram only allows a certain amount of API calls every hour. Every filter you add will require another API call.

The goal is to minimize API calls as much as possible and keep your account growing at a good rate with quality followers.

2 Likes

Your account is not shadow banned from hashtags. Instead it is shadow banned in many other areas also.

This is caused when you do something Instagram does not like. Its usually due to to many actions/hour. With that being said, review your settings, and make them lower. Then wait 3-7 days to see if your shadow ban has been lifted,

Shadow bans are only temporary. You just have to wait it out, and lower your settings, and make sure your accounts are not doing anything with IG does not like.

1 Like

Thank for the coffee donation :smiley:

1 Like

Just finished reading from top to bottom. Honestly, I learned a lot reading this entire thread than a couple hours spent reading half-baked responses on the threads I saw.

You’ve always been helpful to me and to many others. The amount of content you spew out will leave anyone in awe.

Can somebody else do that? Probably. But did they take the time? Hardly. Now I’ve always been neutral on all the shitstorm that went down but this time for sure, I’m placing my chips on you.

Place all those links. Nobody else thought of doing it. They probably did but they didn’t so you get the stones. Don’t care. You deserve to put those links anyway. You’re not getting paid but if somebody says there’s someone else more helpful than you around here, that guy’s a moron.

Coffee? You got more coming. From me and from many others you continuously help, every single fucking day. They mad? Let them open their own. I’m planning on opening one up myself. But it’s all just plans. No one would donate on mine because I would never be as helpful as you. I’m selfish with my time, I’m an asshole, and I prefer flagging and moving threads than put out content that ACTUALLY helps. I enjoy the power so I’ll pretend I’m better than you. :slight_smile:

People treat you like an Instagram God? So be it. Every single mofo who hates you wants to play god. Even those who don’t. Even me. But no one really takes any responsibility. We just want the title. So I’ll rain down fire on you because you actually deserve it.

I’ve never really been very vocal about it but what’s with all the badges? Why do we need to become the “special” group? I’m happy I got to level 3 before all the changes – which in a way says I’ve earned it. But tbh, I don’t really care. We all have our own hustle anyway. But now that we have level 4, there’s only a handful of guys I know who can actually qualify. I know you’ll be there as you surely deserve the title “Leader” and nobody, and I mean NOBODY deserves it more than you do.

Keep rocking B! Stay positive and keep the same drive. I am and will always be a student of your threads and posts here.

(Mad? Bite me.)

7 Likes

Well said @kraadnc… well said.
It’s 2:25am, get some rest :wink:

2 Likes

Well that was an extremely nice thing to wake up too :smiley:

Thank you @kraadnc for taking the time to write all that out, and express how you feel :slight_smile: This means a lot.

You have been a tremendous help for me also. Not only that, but your online phone verification service has been a complete lifesaver! I truly mean it! So thank you!

I just wanted to clarify 1 important thing for everyone reading.

I am not the only one who is here every day helping others.

There are many other members here on the forum who are very helpful, and dedicate lots of their time each and everyday. They deserve more appreciation for their time also. I would tag them, but I would only be able to tag 10 (due to limitations). You all know who you are. I encourage anyone who has been helped by other great members here on the forum to let them know as they need some encouragement also.

For those that dislike me for whatever reason, I do hope we can work through it, and keep this community strong, with little to no drama & gossip.

7 Likes

I have a question about proxies. My IG account was disabled and I used a vpn app to restore it. It was disabled again the same night. Could this be because the vpn app was set on a bad proxy? Not sure what I need to do to stabilize my account

Its very hard to tell the root cause of the problem for something like this. Trial and error will need to be done.

How long have you been using the VPN for? Does the IP change or remain the same?

Also CLICK HERE to see a checklist to make sure all your settings are healthy.

This is my FIRST time using vpn, I only used it to send in my appeal form, I didn’t think it would effect my page (once my page was reactivated)

I clicked on your link and it says “sorry you don’t have access to that topic”

That definitely sounds like the problem.

When you switch the IP address to a new one, accounts often need to be re-phone verified.

• Depending on the IP address (from your VPN), it may have been previously abused by someone else with Instagram.

• If this happens the IP becomes blacklisted, and you get banned when you try to login.

• if you logged in from IP #1 from Location #1 and then soon logged in from IP #2 (Your VPN) from Location #2 it can also cause a red flag and ban your account.

####You Can Try To Recover Your IG Account - Click Here

Is there a way to avoid getting banned while using a vpn app?
Also, If I paid someone from the forum to recover my page (using the vpn app) and my page is recovered and disabled the same day, would it be fair to ask them to try again or to ask for a refund?

Get a new IP on your VPN, wait 2-4 weeks, then login to your Instagram account. This will give the IP some time to cool down (if it was abused recently by someone else).

Why are you trying to pay someone? It takes less than 60 seconds to do.

Step #1 - Click Here

Step #2 - Enter Your Name

Step #3 - Enter your Instagram Username

Step #4 - Enter your email address

Step #5 - Select your country

Step #6 - Wait to receive an email from Instagram

Step #7 - When you receive the email, there will be a code inside it. write the code on a clean piece of paper. Below the code, write your First and Last name (used in step #2), Below your name, enter your accounts username (used in step #3).

Step #8 - Talk a picture of you holding the piece of paper and show your face.

Step #9 - Reply to Instagrams email, and attach the picture of you holding the paper.

Step #10 - Wait for up to 3 days. If your account gets recovered great! If they do not reply, re-send your email after 3 days. Repeat this process until they respond.

Your account will now be recovered.

—[quote=“Vrk113, post:140, topic:7449”]
Also, If I paid someone from the forum to recover my page (using the vpn app) and my page is recovered and disabled the same day, would it be fair to ask them to try again or to ask for a refund?
[/quote]

It depends on whether or not the person is charging you for their time, or for the success rate. I dont think its fair to ask, nor do I think you should even bother hiring someone to do something this easy.

1 Like

My issue is that I believe my ip or email has been banned from IG. Whenever I sent in appeals, I would get a response to my email address linked to my page saying “your account has been disabled and we can not reactivate it.” Since then, I’ve tried a method I read in here about using a vpn app to change my ip and using mobile yandex email on my appeal, it has worked once but Account gets disabled when the vpn app is uninstalled…

Hey @BrandonBerner, Thank you, your replies helped me a lot and here is what I put into action.

I am writing this and considering it my first win because when I see my history, whenever I got phone-verification or ban hammers, I stopped all the process there and gave-up . so this is my first effort to understand whats happening and what should I do next.

Now let’s come to the point…

7 days ago, I bought 10 1 year+ old Instagram accounts from a provider and added them in the bot and started this journey. My plan is to earn money with Instagram+CPA method, the niche I am using is being used ever since Instagram is introduced. Here is the picture of my settings and actions that I made in these last 6-7 days…

During these days I got a PV on One account on day 4 , One PV on day 6 and One on day 7.
I want to know why I am having these verification on my accounts, are they normal or my warm-up settings are high ?
I don’t think that Instagram traced me that I am using these accounts on Bot, because if this is the case, my all account should’ve get PV or Ban.
Please ask me further question if you need more data on this to understand. Please help I don’t want to give-up this time. Plus my initial investment was around 100$ and I’ve not added any link yet. So I have 0$ ROI. PV these accounts will cost me more 35$ at least. and I am having money shortage.

Regards.

1 Like

If I paid you, would you help me in achieving getting my Instagram account blue badge verified?

1 Like

Sorry, I dont offer this as a service. If I did it would be to costly. I would have to charge based on the time spent, not whether or not you get the badge. Otherwise I just spent 10’s of hours of work, without pay. Although this would be fair for me, it would not be fair for you since you dont get a refund if you dont get the badge. Because of this, I dont offer that service.

Verified Accounts sell for between $2k-5k (not factoring the quantity of followers).

1 Like

I have a question i need serious help with, let me break my situation down.
My page has been disabled 4 times in the past 2 months. My email address and ip seem to have been banned.
I’ve used a vpn app to send in the appeal form, and have had my page reactivated all four times. The first two times, once I uninstalled the vpn app, my page was disabled again. The other 2 times, I would log in (from my regular ip ) and my page would be banned by the same night.
I am going to attempt to recover my page again but am wondering how to avoid getting banned.
If I get an entirely new phone, would that change my ip to one that isn’t banned? Would this help? Or do you have any other sugguestions as to how I can Keep my page from being disabled again? Maybe resent my phone and create a new Apple ID the next time my page is reactivated? Any ideas would be appreciated