❓❓❓ - Ask BrandonBerner A Question - ❓❓❓

If you own under 5 accounts, you do not need to use a VPN, or Proxy.

Instead, ONLY use your phones WiFi and 3G like a normal user.

• This will lower the chances of getting banned

Your WiFi IP address is likely NOT banned

• unless you or someone in your house is abusing it with Instagram.

Your phones 3G IP address is likely NOT banned

• 3G IP’s are difficult to get banned.

###Additional Things To Be Careful Of

• Make sure you are not following more than 500/day
  • Make sure you are not liking more than 600/day
  • Make sure you are not commenting more than 20 comments/day
  • Make sure you are not DM’ing more than 10 users/day
  • Make sure your comments & DM’s are all unique in text.
  • Make sure you are not using your account 24/7. Let your account sleep for a minimum of 8 hours/day.
  • Dont post restricted content
  • Dont post more than 5 posts/day
  • Spread out your likes, follows, comments, DM’s, and all other actions across the entire day. Dont do it all at once.

You can learn more by Clicking Here & Clicking Here

3 Likes

Will getting a new phone automatically give me a new IP address? I’ve made over 5 IG account since having this phone

Just turn the airplane mode on and off again. Every time you do that you will get a new IP address. Just make sure you are not connected to any Wi-Fi while doing so.

1 Like

Your phone has 2 different IP addresses.

• WiFi IP Address
  • 3G (Data) IP Address

###How To Change Your WiFi IP Address
If you want to change your WiFi IP address you can try to re-start your modem from your Internet Service Provider.

1. Enable WiFi on your phone.

2. On your phone go to www.WhatIsMyIPAddress.com and write down your IP Address.

3. Unplug your Modem and wait 1 hour then plug it back in.

4. Go to www.WhatIsMyIPAddress.com and see if the IP is different or the same as the one you wrote down in step 2.

• If the IP is the same, call your Internet Service Provider. Tell them that you cannot access some websites. Say you get an error that says “Your IP is banned”. Tell them you would like them to replace your IP address with a new one. They will usually do this for you for free.

###How To Change Your Phones 3G Data IP Address

1. Disconnect From WiFi & Enable 3G Data

2. On your phone go to www.WhatIsMyIPAddress.com and write down your IP Address.

3. Turn on Airplane Mode on your phone, wait 1 minute, and turn of off.

4. Go to www.WhatIsMyIPAddress.com and see if the IP is different or the same as the one you wrote down in step 2.

1 Like

Hey @BrandonBerner, hope I’ll be able to reach you via this thread.

I was wondering if you could spare a few minutes out of your schedule to have a look at an IG account of mine that is promoting a cpa offer (Peerfly) and point out what it is that I could be doing wrong. I feel like i set everything up correctly but I’m barely even getting any clicks on the link in the bio.

I would love to pm you the accounts if you agree to it.

Many thanks for what you do on the forum.

Noah

Hey @BrandonBerner do you by any chance also offer anything that includes scraping hashtag data? I’m looking for some rough data on number & popularity of a long list of hashtags. Thanks

Hi Brandon, Thank you for your article Choosing The Right VPS / Dedicated Server. I would like to get a dedicated server. Which one would you recommend and how can I save $25 per month as you mentioned. Thanks

Depending on your needs, you might find a better deal for cheaper. Search for this thread Mega list of server

1 Like

To save yourself $25 per month, you can easily buy a fully licensed version of server 2012 and save yourself time and money.

Just go here:

It costs $25 per month to get Windows server 2012???

That is strange. I remember I only charged $10 per month

By the way, I check http://s-s.www.reddit.com.prx2.unblocksites.co/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/comments/6gvl4e/windows_7_8_81_10_windows_server_2016_now/ from your link

I see that Windows server 2012 only costs $20-$30 for one-time payment which is very cheap, but is this legal?? I don’t want to have my server taken down because of copyright issue

No. It’s not 100% legal. But we will not discuss it any further and you can bring that discussion up on reddit if you want.

1 Like

How to get in touch or order the hashtag research from you?

Website down, no answer in thread or PM :slight_smile:

Hi @BrandonBerner. I am running Mp with about 10 accounts on it - planning on getting up to 50 (100 at the very max - I don’t think I will get there). Would you still suggest a Dedicated Server in this case? Or would you go with a VPS? If so, which one would you suggest? I would like to stay within a budget of $50 per month.

Decent VPS will work well for 50-100 accounts and for 50 per month you can find pretty good VPS.

Closed. OP doesn’t reply to his threads anymore. For answers, search the forum, in case you can’t find what you need, you’re always welcome to open new thread in appropriate category.

4 Likes