Ask me anything: 15 year old Instagram marketing agency owner

I do all sorts of things for my clients, there’s more to Instagram marketing than just follow/unfollow, but that is a perfectly valid strategy.

You do any powerlikes? Or do you manage engagement groups on behalf of clients?

I don’t feed artificial engagement to my clients posts.

Awesome job Laurence, I’m in my 30s wishing i figured out business like you did at your age. (or you other young people in here).

Now I’ve just discovered this forum. Only have 1 client (its personal), and need to get above 100k from 38k with not a clue in the book, other than that I’m going to start making a few accounts by hand.

1 Like

Good luck! What sort of client is it? A personal page? Usually I wouldn’t advise charging clients per K growth (or in your case ageeing to grow them until 100K), because the amount your grow them (and the cost at which you grow them at), is heavily dependent upon the current tools available month to month.

2 Likes

Hi, nice work, a question ¿can your customers use the account from their phones normally to answer messages, upload content etc? Or do you take full control of the account? I have several clients who don’t like the fact that I don’t allow them to manage the account to avoid shadowban risks.
I am sorry for my bad english

1 Like

Nice comedy topic

I allow my clients to do what they want, and I’ve never really had any flags. The usual expectations of them however is that they’re allowed to like and follow a few people per day but don’t go at the pace that I’m doing it. In terms of content, many of my clients are with my content marketing plan as well so we manage all of the content scheduling on Later and they can access everything there.

1 Like

I don’t get what’s funny?

Thanks, men!!

@Looped31 You can still send DM on JV? Because i want to put online 200 slave for DM new followers, but i don’t know at the moment if it is still a good idea. Thx

I wanna do shoutouts on my intagram account

I have not used Jarvee recently, the last time I tested it was a couple of weeks ago, and I assume a lot has changed since then. I reccomend watching the ‘follow block mega thread’ as people post other information about like and DM actions too and how they’re going.

From what I did a couple of weeks ago, if you have not already tested and you’re going in blind, attempting to scale right away would be throwing yourself under a bus.

Like always, take 1 account, test out your method, if it works slowly increase the number of accounts you have and go from there.

Best of luck!

You’ll have to be a bit more specific. S4S? Selling shoutouts as promotions?