Autofollow failed with 168

@JRVTeam i can confirm that changing the language seems to get rid of the error if it’s a “getting stuck” issue. Not if it’s the “try again” thing.

A couple of questions:

1. If I change the language, does it stay forever in english and does the user see it in english? If he changes it to spanish again, i guess we’re back in trouble. Correct ? Thank you.

I was just able to reach that account again that was hit with the oops try again error (dont ask me why or how cause i dont know) and it was already set in english so for me it’s not a language issue

but you’re getting the oops warning, yes?

1 Like

yeah but if we manage client accounts we can’t swap just the language :confused:

1 Like

Correct! That seems to be my issue solely as my accounts are mostly slaves not being used by clients. So english is set and stays like that forever. Just wondering what gets these accounts out of the error. I mean i was just able to access it after 13 mins (judging by these post replies) so what’s getting them out of it? And how do i keep these accounts out of getting these errors over and over?

true dat, you should make spanish support

oh, shit. Yes, all my scrapers are screwed with the oops, but it kinda still works, don’t need the eb for nuttin’. You can scrape via api, no problem.

What do you mean with it still kinda works? You mean the scraping continues even if you open the EB and see the error?

you can run scraping accounts via api - thats what he ment i think :wink:

1 Like

Well yeah i know but once they are timeout with the error. Do they still scrape or?

1 Like

Update:

So first i mentioned i had the error. After about 13minutes it went out of the error page and i was able to check for the language and so on. When i was replying back to people here and going back to my server which was still open i noticed it had successfully followed a person. they way it followed that person was through the photo (so it followed with the button ‘follow’ while a photo was open) and it stayed on that photo for the time it wasnt set to perform the next action. As soon as the next action had to be performed it refreshed completely, going to the search bar, adding the next specific person into the search bar. When it hit enter it when back to the error page. Why?

@JRVTeam @Parliament

Edit: Important to know is that THEY CAN access and follow ONLY if you put a photolink in the search bar. So while you can access the profile through the accounts name, you can through a photo of that specific account and follow just without issue!

they do, depends the info you want. if you need more info like ER or other stuff scrapers do, it’s harder and you will run into the error. Why are you following through eb with scrapers?

so its a scraper account or? how much does it scrape via EB? cause IG implemented in the EB something like a “Timout” if you are overusing the EB

Well i’m using some scrapers as actual 100% scrapers and some slaves as both scrapers ‘outside of nightmode’ and normal slaves during the actual performing hours. They feed themselves overnight basically.

This one is important possibly:

“Edit: Important to know is that THEY CAN access and follow ONLY if you put a photolink in the search bar. So while you cant access the profile through the accounts name, you can through a photo of that specific account and follow just without issue!”

Does J need to implement scraping through a post of that profile or so?

This is what i see when it’s error in J
This is searching the profile with a chrome browser on home wifi
this is search the profile through a specific post when adding the post link in J and with that i can still perform a follow

@JRVTeam @Parliament @Hank9991

Update: after doing that manual follow test it’s out of the error again.

Update 2: Nevermind, back into error page again

why you’re using eb with scrapers is just beyond me honestly

1 Like

The thing is that my slaves act as scapers at ‘night’ and as slaves redirecting to mains during the day? They follow what they were feeding themselves during the night.

What’s so odd about it? @Parliament

It was working flawlessly before the update

1 Like

One of my client accounts (and many others) have the OOPS too. Using scrapers. Damn.

So guess the problem isn’t solved when language is not the issue. Darn.

Update: I thought this was all lang related but it only solves the part then the EB gets stuck in a photo and doesn’t follow it. But I still have the OOPS error in many acct’s that have dedicated scrapers giving them the users, so all they’re doing is follow specific users. API overload? Cmon…

@JRVTeam

1 Like

The OOPS error isn’t an issue in our side.

It’s some kind of Instagram temporary block.

Swapping the language will just change it on your end, I don’t think it will affect your client interface.

I don’t think it affects what the user sees.