Autofollow failed with 168

Well what should we do with IG temp block which isnt actually a temp block? What do you suggest settings wise?

It doesnt seem to matter whether you feed the account with scrapers or it just scrapes themselves. It cant even do 2 consecutive follows without being stopped by the error.

1 Like

@jrvteam i just sent you guys an email titled Error 168 with the source code of the screen. Let me know what else you guys need!

4:27 PM error 168
4:28 PM error 67 couldnt find the unfollow button
4:34 PM unfollowed succesfully
---- doing actions succesfully
4:45PM error 168
4:45PM followed succesfully
4:49PM error 33 temp block
4:53PM error 168 again
5:00PM followed succesfully

BIPOLAR as fuck. So it timed out 3 times within 30min however being ‘released’ within let’s say 5min

@JRVTeam

Error code 67 should be fixed now, please restart JRV and let me us know if it’s happening afterwards.

Make sure you restart JRV, that’s very important.

1 Like

@jrvteam jrv only?

I’m not seeing any 168 however the timeout persists. As if J took out the notification of an error happening now. @JRVTeam @Parliament

Edit: First 168 kicked in so it’s still there both notification and timeout

No 67 anymore

1 Like

@BHVen you still having all this 168 crap too, right? Cool to see some of the bigger playahs chime in

1 Like

@oneoneseven @Parliament what proxies are you guys using? HC’s?

Just DC’s since i’m using scrapers/slaves

Hell no lol

4g raw, rather not say but pretty darn good ones. It has failed likewise in various supplier’s proxies.

can this be automated in a future update ? nearly impossible task to this on 2000 Acc :smiley:

Using the API now on a DC on an account that has the timeout. So far 5 follows no issue

Update: 11 follows no issue

Update: 25 follows no issue

I dont know if I have seen a single error like that, but I honestly havent been checking. Im more drowning under emails and action blocks that I need to log in and out of and trying to get results back to when I could follow 400 per day vs 200 per day now with 600 accounts, and people getting ACs everyday.

2 Likes

FYI - I changed the proxy, cleared the cookies and the 168 error disappeared :blush:

Doesnt seem longterm, right?

Well this 168 is new to me so I have no reason to think otherwise. Could just be proxy sensitive.

Cant see myself switching or rotating proxies for 500 accounts tbh. Feels too shortterm. There must be a better solution unless it’s a temp change on IG side. It’s also super random

Maybe that suggests your provider is pony (bad).

Yet i see no blocks whatsoever. So that isnt the case. I use multiple providers

Also just tested an account on api again and did 70 follows without block. Might aswell use api again if that stay like that.