Autofollow failed with 168

Like always, either we wait or we adapt. But you know what waiting for an update means. Losing clients.

for me sinces week API is working better than EB.

On what kind of proxies? @Hank9991

Residentuals Proxies

It worked up until 70 follows till nightmode and afterxmwards did 1 and action blocked. So oddd

This is totally frustrating. Changing proxy and cookie reset doesnt help.

Makes me wonder if it’s better to keep running api NON STOP. It’s super odd that it does just one and boop action blocked after a rest

API non stop is ok if they’re just scrapers and NOT client accounts. YOU WILL get blocked eventually, and that usually means losing a client.

Does J do something special once it’s out of nightmode? Like relogin or sync or anything that might cause action block. I mean running 70 follows without issue non stop just to see it blocked after 1 past nightmode makes me wonder that

Are u getting AC and 7days blocks ? Api have been bad for me a little bit more then a month ago, I get hit with ac + 7 days block on 99% of my accounts. That’s how I switch to eb.

One thing. If you get an AC, do not by any means perform any actions in at least 24hrs, 48h recommended. At least in my case, EVERY time I’ve performed actions after an AC without a cooldown period of 24/48, it’s a 7 day block. Every single time. Some here say I’m stupid and blablabla my settings suck blablabla, but kudos to them, I probably AM stupid. But not doing cooldown after AC hits stupid people like me. Just saying.

yeah thats true

some AC messages yes, but not that much anymore. But even with EB i got some ACs and way less actions - i prefer having more happy clients regarding growth but having to deal with some angry ones reagarding ACs instead 80% complaining about low growth :smiley:

actually changing proxy and resetting cookies has been giving a drastically better result. Interesting.

How much time are we talking about? And consistently? @Parliament

Lol! Yea that make some sense! I guess I’ll start testing api again :slight_smile: Eb is moving too slow, it’s ridiculous :triumph:

1 Like

So I changed it 3 hours ago, and i had a 168 right that minute. But haven’t had another since that. So it seems to do the trick. Same ISP proxies though, so no warm up time required or anything.

BTW, clients suffering the 168 reporting they can’t upload stories or see other folks’ stories. They don’t use EB browser of course but guess this is what happens when 168 hits their app versions. Damn.

Try this settings from the advance profile settings. it worked for me.

Dit this work to avoid the 168 error. Kinda sucks to have to go through hundreds of accounts to manually check that. @Ashikurr

yes it does. this is the only solution so far i found.