Autofollow Failed with 508 On Jarvee

Any updates Guys? I am still getting 508 error even when I use only one account. I received the same reply from Jarvee support team, though they have been helpful so far but they can’t figure out this error.

2 Likes

I receive 508 error every day on various accounts.
No one can explain the error to me and no one has a remedy.
It has been ongoing for several weeks and I have tried every test I can possibly think of.
If anyone has a remedy that has worked, please comment.
Thank you

1 Like

I wish we could time travel, I joined the automation game too late ( just 2 months back) people boomed after automation on the other hand i am struck with 508.

messaged J Team with logs but reading this topic seems like there wont be any reply… is this EB only thing? or API users have this too

I got many error 168 today, accounts go very slow…they cannot follow, or they make follows very slowly due to waste of time with error 168, antone found same problem?

Contacted Jarvee and basically they’re trying to release the API update to fix the AC/ABs happening so we just have to wait :frowning:

Any guys have any luck with the new update?

Still getting 168 508 5whatevers… seems a little bit better but barely noticeable. Changed to 24 intervals to help offset some of the lost time and thats helped a bit. But other than that - errors still exist. They did however seem to fix the DM though.

My JV just got the new update Version 2.3.6.5 Do you have issues with that? Can anyone confirm ?

update fixed a few accounts for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like the new update fixed some accounts for me. Down to maybe 50-60% blocked now.

1 Like

I will try it then.

Thanks for the update buddy.

I really hope 508 doesn’t occur.

Still A LOT of 508 blocks though.

Are you getting 508 with comments as well?

I don’t do comments, can’t say.

1 Like

I am. 13 charsss

Error 508 is Temp ACTION Block right? and login logout doesnt work?

Did it get fixed for anyone in the last update?

1 Like

anyone can confirm that J is performing better for you?

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know. I hope in the coming future we overcome this problem.

Still kinda getting blocks feels bad man :pensive:

Although I think now for clients they can’t use their Instagram while you’re automating I’ve noticed the ones who aren’t active at all perform better without blocks