Automation tools on ig

With the Speed of the pc is an interesting Point I thought of too today. I have Windows 10 and i think 4 GB RAM, Internal Storage is 50% free i think so (Not Home at the Moment). At this example, how many Accounts can be Run with average settings/sources? On which number of Accounts with average settings should you Switch to a VPS?

Okay so the fun thing is when i made this post ninjagram completely stopped working. Superliking 1/3 and doesnt like anything at all. On my pc i run 5 profiles, it shuts down on 5. Ryzen 3 cpu 8gbs of ram. On my laptop i run 1-3 profiles. And its 4gbs of ram and a entry level processor

It depends on what you do. I have an older laptop I use while my desktop rots away in a box. The desktop is basically a high end gaming PC. It would run several hundred accounts just fine.

My laptop has been through hell and back, survives dunks in the amazon, rum spillages in drum circles in Colombia, and was returned slightly bent by TSA. I’ve replaced the fan etc but it still works. i5 with 32 gb RAM 1 TB HDD and I am confident I can run a lot of accounts. For now though, I run JARVEE locally, have some 30+ tabs open, numerous excels, a few RDP sessions, and a lot of hardware that eats up resources.

But I dont have 30+ accounts on it on one IP. If I had 10 accounts I would reduce what I do. If you have the few extra dollars for decent IP’s, use AWS and buy 10 proxies. It will run 24/7 for the most part with very little lag and downtime. Most peoples laptops wont.

Do your own math and see what works best for you.

When I first used JARVEE, I was traveling. So new IP’s every 1-4 weeks. Usually a different country. Talk about PV’s etc. I put it in the cloud and it ran smooth for the most part. Now you need proxies.

2 Likes

I dont know why ninjagram stopped working on every device i have at home, i use it for like a year now and never had any issues…

You are going to get your home IP flagged. IG is restricting things by the day. If you have 3+ profiles “superliking” then you are going to have a bad time.

1 Like

Can i change my home ip tho?

That can be a lot or little amount of likes, either you do a few then rest or you do 500 rest an hour then do that all day for 24 hours.

Not good for you at all

1 Like

Yes and no. You need proxies.

1 Like

I was running 8 profiles superliking 24\7 with way lower delays and pauses for like 3 months and now when i make the delay longer it does this, the thing is it wont like whatever settings i use its driving me crazy

If you want help you need to define “superliking”. How many likes per hour on average per account x per day?

I can tell you having that many accounts doing that per day on the same IP is asking for trouble.

1 Like

You’re so helpful right now its just that im not well informed since i thought i can go the easy route forever

Superliking means liking 3 photos from every account on the list you gathered

Nope. Welcome to MP social. I will be the worst but most helpful guide you will fins. I don’t spoon feed and I discourage it. Time is money for everyone. If you want free help then good luck.

1 Like

Dude, seriouzly wtf does that even mean. How many likes per hour per account and per day per account. times that by the number of accounts you have and you will see a problem

1 Like

I dont even have an idea of how many actions i make every day to be honest. Ninjagram doesnt even show that but its probably like 600 accounts x 3 photos so thats 1800 likes a day

This is applicable to almost any bot.

2 Likes

I feel like im looking at a nasa report right now :weary::weary::weary:. Thank you for your time man i hope ill set up jarvee in the next few days, btw did anyone have any problems with instagram roday? It doesnt let me log in, whenever i type the code it refreshes the page. And i figure ninjagram isnt working because of instagram issues right now?

1 Like

That’s common. Keep reading around the forum and searching keywords and you’ll see

1 Like

Sure!

But you have to tell me how much you want to earn! So i can make free time to set it all up for you. All autopilot! Just let me know how much $$$ you want each day so i can get to work for you!

3 Likes

Oh man :frowning: I wanted to help him… Maybe we can both start his projects for him together?

2 Likes